HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2014, 05:00 AM
Joined Jun 2012
309 Posts
Video
FX067C Unbox and Review(Courtesy Banggood)

FX067C Unbox and Review(Courtesy Banggood) (11 min 14 sec)
thxkid is offline Find More Posts by thxkid
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
Canada, ON, Leamington
Joined Aug 2014
46 Posts
FX067C 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyro Flybarless RC Helicopter - Banggood.com (2 min 48 sec)
mgfiest is offline Find More Posts by mgfiest
Old Nov 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
Canada, ON, Leamington
Joined Aug 2014
46 Posts
I wonder how easy will it be to get parts.
mgfiest is offline Find More Posts by mgfiest
Old Nov 10, 2014, 10:34 AM
Im pretty dumb for an Idiot!:)
United States, CA, Redwood City
Joined Oct 2014
112 Posts
Cool someone got one .Good job on unboxing. Looks like flight is pretty nice. I dont see any tail bounce,but maybe its the way the pilot is flying. Looks pretty darn fast also. It may show up more in steady foward flight. thxkid did you notice tail bounce? Imagine in time you will also post a flight vid. Anyways man good job highlighting the important details of this heli. Ill keep any eye on these FX series. Only thing i am alittle worried about with the FX series is the replacement parts. I looked on BG though and looks like the other models have most parts available. So it shouldnt be a problem. These seem like they will be popular and pretty good quality over all.
DeAdOne is offline Find More Posts by DeAdOne
Old Nov 10, 2014, 11:14 AM
Joined Jun 2012
309 Posts
Flight Video FX067c

sorry guys had this post for over a week now, please entire video as this was the 1st time up in the air so was taking it easy at 1st then I started to open it up and preform banked turns, by the way never got past half ever on this flight and I am on expert mode but with the swash on the more smaller less aggressive inside ones, tends not to bobble or wobble on those. enjoy, wait till I post my DIY project of the FX070c, it blows this helo away plan to this weekend all trests are done and its a rocket ship but nice and smooth like this one.
FX067c 1st Flight at Park(Courtesy Banggood) (5 min 11 sec)
Old Nov 10, 2014, 03:28 PM
Joined Oct 2014
112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thxkid View Post
sorry guys had this post for over a week now, please entire video as this was the 1st time up in the air so was taking it easy at 1st then I started to open it up and preform banked turns, by the way never got past half ever on this flight and I am on expert mode but with the swash on the more smaller less aggressive inside ones, tends not to bobble or wobble on those. enjoy, wait till I post my DIY project of the FX070c, it blows this helo away plan to this weekend all trests are done and its a rocket ship but nice and smooth like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udeklD5m6bI
Cool man!!! Thanks for the video. I think you fly good.What matters is you are nice and smooth. And that is skill to me.Anyone can take a bird up and flop the sticks around and fly real fast but then when they get in trouble and panic they ll most likely wreck cause they didnt train there brain to know what to do. I personally feel you are pogressing the right way and in the end you will and do have real skills. Doing it smoothly and learning to make it go where you want that is skill. I know people can be judgemental but we all share the liking for helis thats all that should matter. Not everyone progresses the same and its not really easy to fly any heli imo. Oh i want to added there is usually someone better then even the ones of us that think we are badass. What do you think the better person thinks of them, you know .

This heli looks good though.Like you said nice and solid.

I will have to check out your FX070C. I am liking these FX series especially the fact the make some bigger FBL.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 04:18 PM
Joined Jun 2012
309 Posts
FX067c flights

thank you for kind and nice feed back here, I usually do not post at RCgroups alot cause man some can really be cruel here, look I started out 4 years ago and back then there was no help at all, really frustrating when you have questions, I post to do one thing, help others, I will always answer all questions thrown at me the good and the bad, I try to help to make your purchase of a new bird less questionable by maybe answering a few here, so like this, anyone here have any questions on the FX067c, if I dont know I will try to find out and yes going fast does not mean the helo is stable, I usually show hovers and slow and simple movments to show how stable and easy to fly, I mean try to make a stock V913 fy smooth and steady like the FX067c, no way, to me the FX067c for a fixed pitch large size helo is the best all around you can get, I would almost near perfection, only thing lacking to me, brushless thats why I stuck a strong nearly maintenance free ESKY 380x Extreme you usually get around 100 flights before you need to replace the $5 brushes, and get those heat sinks on these motors and use CPU Thermo grease on every helo I put them on I have double the life of the motors including V262 which eats motors up all the time
by the way, the way I fly in these videos, I have 70 helos and quads and in the last year with over 500 flights no crashes, unless its a new product and I get stupid and push it before I learn it, thats my own dumb mistake.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 12:14 AM
Keep em' high and let it fly
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Aug 2013
1,681 Posts
Nice videos Dan, from the looks it most certainly flies nice and stable. I can see why you installed a more powerful motor, the stock 380 is not enough for this size heli, it will be pushed to the limit, gets hot and burn out quickly. I wonder why they didn't go with the 390 motor with 3S lipo like the 070? This heli is screaming for a brushless motor! I got 80 flights with my stock motor on the 070 before it burned out, the original tail motor is still going strong. I like the frame design of this heli and I wish Fei Lun would come out with another scale model heli. Nice review and looking forward to your 070 review.
vincent713 is offline Find More Posts by vincent713
Old Nov 11, 2014, 03:08 AM
Joined Jun 2012
309 Posts
I just wish they would release brushless motors and ESC's the board is already setup for it.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
Joined Oct 2014
112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thxkid View Post
thank you for kind and nice feed back here, I usually do not post at RCgroups alot cause man some can really be cruel here, look I started out 4 years ago and back then there was no help at all, really frustrating when you have questions, I post to do one thing, help others, I will always answer all questions thrown at me the good and the bad, I try to help to make your purchase of a new bird less questionable by maybe answering a few here, so like this, anyone here have any questions on the FX067c, if I dont know I will try to find out and yes going fast does not mean the helo is stable, I usually show hovers and slow and simple movments to show how stable and easy to fly, I mean try to make a stock V913 fy smooth and steady like the FX067c, no way, to me the FX067c for a fixed pitch large size helo is the best all around you can get, I would almost near perfection, only thing lacking to me, brushless thats why I stuck a strong nearly maintenance free ESKY 380x Extreme you usually get around 100 flights before you need to replace the $5 brushes, and get those heat sinks on these motors and use CPU Thermo grease on every helo I put them on I have double the life of the motors including V262 which eats motors up all the time
by the way, the way I fly in these videos, I have 70 helos and quads and in the last year with over 500 flights no crashes, unless its a new product and I get stupid and push it before I learn it, thats my own dumb mistake.
Yea man thats cool. It seems like a lot of people arent so helpful so i really appreciate those who are,although this community seems pretty good overall to me so far . I am glad there are some good people on here that are helpful cause like you said this hobby of ours can be really complicated and confusing sometimes and especially when you have problems .

And man people can sit back and talk there smack,but its not so easy to do reviews and its hard to remember all the details. Mostly likely the people who are judging probably never did one themselfs .

Yea man brushless would be cool. Hopefully soon we will get the conversions soon . I think ill be getting some FX series but need a job first.

Good job again man! Thanks for showing and explaining the heli.This way i have an idea of what i am buying. When i do.