New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 28, 2015, 12:39 PM
Find More Posts by ydeardorff
Joined May 2014
60 Posts
Discussion
FAA style lighting system for RC planes and Quadcopters

I have been working with a seller to create an FAA styled lighting system for fixed wing and multi-rotor RC platforms.
With the FAA's regulations still in work, and some people using their quads professionally it made sense to develop a lighting system that might (or might not) be required by the FAA once the final regulations come out.
I have bought one of these myself, and just thought Id share the link to the video for people here to see.
If you want more information contact the owner of this video.

https://youtu.be/rw1lG7svEzc?list=LL...GFJmyyjAzP3uFw

This is an 8 channel controller designed to handle at max 250Ma per channel.
And no Im not the seller, nor do I get any kick backs. I just thought others might like, or want this option for their UAV's.
ydeardorff is offline Find More Posts by ydeardorff
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 29, 2015, 08:21 AM
Find More Posts by Oldgazer
United States, VA, Richmond
Joined Dec 2013
3,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ydeardorff View Post
I have been working with a seller to create an FAA styled lighting system for fixed wing and multi-rotor RC platforms.
With the FAA's regulations still in work, and some people using their quads professionally it made sense to develop a lighting system that might (or might not) be required by the FAA once the final regulations come out.
I have bought one of these myself, and just thought Id share the link to the video for people here to see.
If you want more information contact the owner of this video.

https://youtu.be/rw1lG7svEzc?list=LL...GFJmyyjAzP3uFw

This is an 8 channel controller designed to handle at max 250Ma per channel.
And no Im not the seller, nor do I get any kick backs. I just thought others might like, or want this option for their UAV's.
I think Flytron has a much better option: Strobon Navigation Strobes

Tarot 680 Pro Maiden (3 min 8 sec)
Oldgazer is online now Find More Posts by Oldgazer