|May 06, 2012, 05:36 AM|
Here's a little update of my weekend work.
For ailerons, I decided to go with torque rods.
Since I got no response from the question last week, I made them as short as possible.
Additionally, I sanded the turtledeck and began with the much dreaded canopy section. Pieces are cut, laminating will be next.
If you think, something is wrong with the canopy outline, you're right. I just took the rounder canopy of the double seater.
I just hate doing canopies, so I declare the current setup officially as "attempt number 1".
Until next week
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|S&B P-51 Flight report||Parkflyer||Foamies (Kits)||10||Jan 18, 2003 03:56 PM|
|GWS P-51 Weekend Report||RICH S||Parkflyers||2||Dec 15, 2002 02:19 PM|
|GWS p-51 flight report||splatman||Parkflyers||13||Dec 15, 2002 01:30 PM|
|Pica P-51 Mustang (Not your average stang) Report||genovia||Parkflyers||13||Nov 05, 2002 04:13 PM|
|DJAerotech P-38 Flight Report||saddler||Parkflyers||8||Jul 06, 2001 12:44 AM|