SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
lost in the addiction of flyin
Canada, BC, Kelowna
Joined Dec 2009
822 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehopper View Post
anyone else really anxious for the winter to be over so we can go back to flying?
Winter flying is the best time to fly though. I know its not for everyone though. You cant beat the way planes fly in the cold dense air, not that the carbon cub needs anymore help with flying though.
furballll is offline Find More Posts by furballll
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:37 AM
Canadian Bacon
Kingston, Canada
Joined Jun 2004
13,368 Posts
Seven vehicles in the parking lot yesterday. See who can beat who to the runway. About 18F. Woodstove helped. Indoor flying tomorrow. We pay one of the club members to keep the driveway plowed out.

Gord
flypaper 2 is online now Find More Posts by flypaper 2
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM
mkpatrick
Joined Mar 2011
1,621 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpatrick View Post
I clicked on their website, tried to order it and found out it is by US Mail order only. So it looks like I'll be waiting for some time.
I wasn't expecting that.
I sent in my order form for the cub landing gear. Should be awhile but with the rough bumpy field, some dubro's and the cub landing gear should give me an advantage.
mkpatrick is offline Find More Posts by mkpatrick
Old Today, 05:40 AM
Joined Aug 2009
103 Posts
with the cold here its usually windy, so no one wants to go out and have frozen fingers gotta finish repairing my one transmitter, it got dropped somehow and broke 2 switches, got replacements already, just have to put em in.

but yeah I don't usually go flying till it hits 50 degrees.
firehopper is offline Find More Posts by firehopper