New Products Flash Sale
Old May 04, 2015, 09:33 PM
Find More Posts by raiz0
Joined Jan 2015
12 Posts
Rant
Beware of HobbyKing EU House !!!

I made 3 orders with them (due to heavy weight/size) for about $1000 , they all "Shipped" on 30 April .
Yet it is 5 May and I have NO TRACKING INFORMATION.

I have contacted them EVERYDAY since then to get my tracking information and each day they f*cking give me a scripted message about how I must wait 24 hours for tracking information. Their live chat support just give me the same message everyday ! I am so tired with waiting ! I should have my order by now as I ordered before with them and GLS was super f*cking fast , yet I don`t have any of my orders !

I think they didn`t ship my order because when you ship something you GET a tracking number to send to your customer , yet 6 days has passed and I don`t have ANYTHING related to my order.

If they ain`t gonna provide me with a tracking number today , I will chargeback. They must provide PayPal atleast , and maybe they will "hurry" with the tracking on PayPal.

This is the last time I order from HobbyKing
raiz0 is offline Find More Posts by raiz0
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2015, 01:47 AM
Find More Posts by raiz0
Joined Jan 2015
12 Posts
So cool , they closed the chat in my face.
raiz0 is offline Find More Posts by raiz0