HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 06, 2011, 05:11 AM
United States, FL, Orange Park
Joined Jul 2010
229 Posts
Cool
Customer Service Excellance

Just have to say my piece about Max and Park RC! This is bar far the most customer oriented operation Iv'e had the pleasure of doing business with. Max has gone out of his way to get information crucial to the successful completion of my "Bird". The EDF jet I ordered got to me quick and safe, any questions were replied to personally and fast! Thanks Max and your people at Park RC Flying for your business ethic!!!! It is a real pleasure!
3rd-dem is offline Find More Posts by 3rd-dem
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2012, 12:30 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd-dem View Post
Just have to say my piece about Max and Park RC! This is bar far the most customer oriented operation Iv'e had the pleasure of doing business with. Max has gone out of his way to get information crucial to the successful completion of my "Bird". The EDF jet I ordered got to me quick and safe, any questions were replied to personally and fast! Thanks Max and your people at Park RC Flying for your business ethic!!!! It is a real pleasure!
We certainly appreciate the kind words. Comments like these give us incentive to work to continue a good customer service and business ethic.

Max
www.parkrmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor