HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Win a Bavarian Demon Cortex!

Enter our contest for the Cortex gyro.

Splash

You could win the Demon Bavarian Cortex for your plane!

I was lucky enough to recently review the Bavarian Demon Cortex 3 axis gyro and I'm happy to report that everyone that flew my Cortex enabled plane was blown away!

I contacted Joe from Bavarian Demon and he was happy to offer one to give away in a contest! This contest is on our partner site FlyingGiants.com.

Bavarian Demon Cortex Info:

The CORTEX stabilizes all three flight axes with its three gyro sensors: aileron, elevator and rudder. Bavarian Demon uses the technology of the HeliCommand/BavarianDEMON X-series and modified it to fit fixed winged aircraft.

• The gyro smooths out flight characteristics.
  • High winds are tamed with the gyro.
  • New pilots can learn faster with a gyro.
  • The gyro adds precision.
  • Up to 5 servos/channels can be used with the Cortex. If the number of channels is not enough servos can also be connected via Y-cables,

Contest Details:

• All you have to do is post on our thread at FlyingGiants.com describing what plane you would put the Cortex in if you won and why.
  • You can only enter once.
  • The winner will be chosen with a random number generator.
  • The contest will end September 16th.

Good luck to all that enter to win this killer piece of gear.

To enter go to this thread on our partner site FlyingGiants.com.

Click here to learn more about the Bavarian Demon Cortex.

See our review on this product here.

Discussion

This thread is privately moderated by Jim T. Graham, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 17, 2014, 11:47 PM
United States, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Aug 2012
171 Posts
this is sure interesting. I have not had a big enough heli to justify one but have heard nothing but good. a few questions where does it need to be located? most of the cheaper gyros need to be on the balance point of the wing. no bailout feature though?
fooferdoggie is online now Find More Posts by fooferdoggie