HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 14, 2014, 05:01 PM
Scotland
Joined May 2005
2,062 Posts
Discussion
Android apps for Unilog 1 and Unilog 2

New versions of the Android apps for Unilog 1, U1 version 2.2, and Unilog 2, U2 version 1.3, are now available for download on www.f5b.co.uk under Equipment/Limiters.
A bug fix for the single tap summary display when the screen is not filled.
The main improvement is direct activation from email attachments and files.
Unfortunately you can't post these files on rcgroups as Unilog 1 files are .uni which is not an allowed file type, and Unilog 2 files which are .txt are too big! Too bad.
George Shering is offline Find More Posts by George Shering
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2014, 11:54 AM
Needs to do 52 legs !!
Verenigd Koninkrijk, Fareham
Joined Aug 2008
7,117 Posts
George, thank you.

Both the U1 and U2 app seem to work fine on my jelly bean 4.2.2 device. It is a Pipo T1 and for the price I am relatively happy with it.

Maybe after Turnau we can add the prop AoA function and Cumulative drive efficiency?

jjmouris is offline Find More Posts by jjmouris
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My F5B saw tooth props
Old Aug 15, 2014, 03:48 PM
Scotland
Joined May 2005
2,062 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmouris View Post
George, thank you.

Both the U1 and U2 app seem to work fine on my jelly bean 4.2.2 device. It is a Pipo T1 and for the price I am relatively happy with it.

Maybe after Turnau we can add the prop AoA function and Cumulative drive efficiency?

No problem Joe.
You provide the algorithm and I'll code it in.
Speed sensor required of course. Not many people have that.
RPM sensor is also not often available. The latest Castles have one on the white connector, good for them. Maybe we should have a white connector on your new ESC.
George Shering is offline Find More Posts by George Shering