Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Oct 08, 2011, 05:50 PM
Joined Jan 2011
72 Posts
---
Welho is offline Find More Posts by Welho
Last edited by Welho; Oct 10, 2011 at 05:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2011, 12:34 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonboy View Post
Hi Nina,

Thanks for your fast response, this is how it should be for a good company.

I look forward to the replacement parts...

Regards,

Nigel.
Dear Nigel,

Sorry for bother you, we have shipped the new motor + mount to you today, the mount is the free gift, thanks for your patience. Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 09, 2011, 12:39 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welho View Post
Hi, thanks for your reply after all this mess. To be fair, I am going to remove my rants and negative feedback despite of the delay when all the issues with my motors are resolved so that I have defective-free, reliable motors in my quadcopter that will not cause eventually the destruction of my very expensive and unique model due to defective bearings or something other unfortunate.

As the bearings are glued or tight-fitted by some other means (pressed, heat-fitted), I can not change them myself. I have no access to tools to push the tight-fitted bearings out of the motors without damaging the motors itself. And if the bearings are glued or pressed with a tight fit (they seem to be), I will not even try as it will most likely lead to a motor with even more damage.

To keep in mind, I did not order a construction kit of a motor, but working, defective-free ones.

What about the axles and outrunners and the spinner..?

What would be a perfect solution: send me four defective-free, reliable motors with all the issues mentioned resolved: no defective bearings, no slipping propeller axles which need to be glued, no loose parts and so on, motors that I can trust, preferably some other model which has no known problems, with as much or more power and the specifications (KV) like with the ones I ordered.
Dear Sir,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, all of the items have been tested before shipped to the customers, they are broken on the shipping. You can try to open the motor yourself, the bearings can't be glued, you can just press it, if the motors are broken in the process of repairing, we will resend new ones to you for free, is it ok? thanks for your time, awaiting for your information. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 09, 2011, 04:56 AM
Joined Jan 2011
72 Posts
---
Last edited by Welho; Oct 10, 2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old Oct 09, 2011, 06:29 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Hi,

The motors are definitely not damaged in shipping. The packaging had no signs of mishandling. The motors look nice but are of poor quality. The outrunners and axles are badly designed. The bearings are of poor quality. The circlip should stay in place when the motor is rotating at 10 000 RPM. Not break loose in the shipping. I am pretty sure that these motors were not tested prior sending to me.

It takes something around two weeks or more for the bearings to arrive. Responding to these mails took you a month. If the bearings can not be changed without damaging the motors, and if you then send new one(s), it will take two more weeks. Two months. Too long time...

And if the bearings are the same quality than those in the motors now, changing them to similar ones will not make things any better. If you are absolutely sure that the bearings can be easily changed without damaging the motors and they solve the problem, then send them. But if in doubt, provide me good, tested, different motors without problems and defects. Which would be the only good solution after all this mess. I am not satisfied when I have to repair these myself. And with new bearings, the problems with glued-in-place axles and that damaged spinner (though I damaged it myself due to the slipping axle) still exists.

TR
Dear TR,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, you can try to open the motors now, and try to check the question of the items, you can try to uninstall the bearings, if the problem is the bearings, we will resend the bearings to you, to show our honest, we will resend a new motor to you, is it ok? as all of the motors are twined by our workers, not by the machine, one motor may take about half an hour, we just don't want to waste the material, thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Bey the way, which battery and ESC have you used?
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 10, 2011, 08:06 AM
Joined Jan 2011
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer View Post
Dear TR,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, you can try to open the motors now, and try to check the question of the items, you can try to uninstall the bearings, if the problem is the bearings, we will resend the bearings to you, to show our honest, we will resend a new motor to you, is it ok? as all of the motors are twined by our workers, not by the machine, one motor may take about half an hour, we just don't want to waste the material, thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Bey the way, which battery and ESC have you used?
Hi, I opened one of the motors with bad bearings. You were right, they are quite easy to open. Easier than I expected. It's OK if you send me new bearings (Three motors have now bad bearings, and if possible, could you send one set of spare bearings too in case the fourth one goes bad too soon?), few circlips and if possible, a new spinner for one of the motors?

What should we do with the axles and outrunners which I had to glue to prevent the propellers from slipping?

You are right that if the motor cores are wound by hand, not by the machine, it is shame to waste good cores which are very time consuming to wind. So I also think that saving them and rebuilding the motors is OK.

The batteries I use are Turnigy LiPo's, ranging from 2400 mAh to 4000 mAh. ESCs are Hobbyking SS 30A escs. The combination works fine except the bad bearings: they run fine and smooth, look nice but make noise and feel bad because of the bearings which makes me afraid of the motors and bearings seizing in-flight.

TR
Last edited by Welho; Oct 10, 2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 08:24 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Hi, I opened one of the motors with bad bearings. You were right, they are quite easy to open. Easier than I expected. It's OK if you send me new bearings (Three motors have now bad bearings, and if possible, could you send one set of spare bearings too in case the fourth one goes bad too soon?), few circlips and if possible, a new spinner for one of the motors?

What should we do with the axles and outrunners which I had to glue to prevent the propellers from slipping?

You are right that if the motor cores are wound by hand, not by the machine, it is shame to waste good cores which are very time consuming to wind. So I also think that saving them and rebuilding the motors is OK.

The batteries I use are Turnigy LiPo's, ranging from 2400 mAh to 4000 mAh. ESCs are Hobbyking SS 30A escs. The combination works fine except the bad bearings: they run fine and smooth, look nice but make noise and feel bad because of the bearings which makes me afraid of the motors and bearings seizing in-flight.

TR
Dear TR,

Thanks for your mail, you are kindly, we will resend 5 sets bearings + 10pcs c clips + 2pcs BTS30 to you asap, the BTS30 are the gift, if you have any question you can feel free to contact us, thanks for your time. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 10, 2011, 09:15 AM
Underwater Helicopter Badge
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Mar 2011
125 Posts
**resolved**

RCTimer wrote:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
No worries, we are honest do business with you, as your package is over 2KG, we have to ship them by two packages, your cables are in the other package, your two tracking No. is RB484186722HK and RB484186736HK, we have replid your emails within 24 hours, if you need the fast reply, you can join in our MSN: rctimer@gmail.com, it is online for 24 hours.
Thanks for your patience.
hi Nina

Thank you for clarifying this, however for next time may I advise the following:

-If the order is split into 2 packages, please make this clear on the order details
-Provide both tracking numbers
-Enclose a proper customs declaration with each package, with the correct invoice list and values
-Do not declare the package as a 'gift', this only creates problems with customs - they aren't stupid.
John141 is offline Find More Posts by John141
Last edited by John141; Oct 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Resolution
Old Oct 10, 2011, 09:38 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John141 View Post
RCTimer wrote:

hi Nina

Thank you for clarifying this, however for next time may I advise the following:

-If the order is split into 2 packages, please make this clear on the order details
-Provide both tracking numbers
-Enclose a proper customs declaration with each package, with the correct invoice list and values
-Do not declare the package as a 'gift', this only creates problems with customs - they aren't stupid.
Dear John, thanks for your understanding in this matter, next time you shop, if you need the customs declaration, hope you can make the note in the paypal, as many customers want to ship the items as the gift, we have printed the custom declaration in the package, if it is inconvenient, we will change it for you. Thanks for your time. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 10, 2011, 05:06 PM
Joined Jan 2011
72 Posts
Quote:
Dear TR,

Thanks for your mail, you are kindly, we will resend 5 sets bearings + 10pcs c clips + 2pcs BTS30 to you asap, the BTS30 are the gift, if you have any question you can feel free to contact us, thanks for your time. Nina
Hi, thank you very much! ;-)

Although it took a quite much time, I am very happy to see that you were interested in resolving the problem and I'm getting good motors. The motors, despite of their drawbacks, are in fact quite good. They look nice and they are perfectly in balance. No vibrations at all. And the delivery of them was fast.

Now when the issue is resolved and the bearings arrive, I am going to purchase goods from you in future too. And as promised, I removed my rants and negative feedback since they are no longer needed when everything is in order.

Thanks! ;-)

TR
Old Oct 10, 2011, 07:16 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Hi, thank you very much! ;-)

Although it took a quite much time, I am very happy to see that you were interested in resolving the problem and I'm getting good motors. The motors, despite of their drawbacks, are in fact quite good. They look nice and they are perfectly in balance. No vibrations at all. And the delivery of them was fast.

Now when the issue is resolved and the bearings arrive, I am going to purchase goods from you in future too. And as promised, I removed my rants and negative feedback since they are no longer needed when everything is in order.

Thanks! ;-)

TR
Dear TR,

Thanks for your mail, you are kindly, hope do more business with you soon, if you have any question in the future order, you can send the mail or join in our MSN to contact Nina, i will solve the question directly, it may save time, hehe... thanks for your time. Nina
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 14, 2011, 10:23 AM
Underwater Helicopter Badge
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Mar 2011
125 Posts
**resolved**

This issue is now fully resolved - I'm glad to say that the second package arrived a few days ago (was only able to fetch it today) and all the items are present - thank you.

I will definitely buy from RCTimer again because your prices are very competitive. However, I'll make sure to state my preferences regarding the posting of the package/s when I check out. I'd also appreciate being given both tracking numbers too, as soon as they are available.
John141 is offline Find More Posts by John141
Old Oct 14, 2011, 09:04 PM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by John141 View Post
This issue is now fully resolved - I'm glad to say that the second package arrived a few days ago (was only able to fetch it today) and all the items are present - thank you.

I will definitely buy from RCTimer again because your prices are very competitive. However, I'll make sure to state my preferences regarding the posting of the package/s when I check out. I'd also appreciate being given both tracking numbers too, as soon as they are available.
Dear John, thanks for your good news, hope do more business with you soon.
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 16, 2011, 11:04 PM
San Juan
Joined Sep 2005
80 Posts
Defective items from Rctimer

Im still waiting for the 2 defective esc and the defective motor that I send back to Rctimer more than 4 month ago. By this this time I dont think that Rctimer has any intentions of sending back the replacements.

*Everything its ok unless you have to send back a defective item. You will never recive back the replacement or a refund from Rctimer.*

Quote:
Dear Billimont,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, we havn't received them, we are honest do business with you, we can resend them to you at first, hope you can send your address to: rctimer@gmail.com, thanks for your time.

Nina
Billimont is offline Find More Posts by Billimont
Old Oct 17, 2011, 09:22 AM
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
524 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billimont View Post
Im still waiting for the 2 defective esc and the defective motor that I send back to Rctimer more than 4 month ago. By this this time I dont think that Rctimer has any intentions of sending back the replacements.

*Everything its ok unless you have to send back a defective item. You will never recive back the replacement or a refund from Rctimer.*
Dear Billimont,

Sorry for this thing, we havn't received them, can you send the mail to us to provide your ID, we will resend the items to you tomorrow morning. Nina
Site Sponsor