SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 25, 2013, 02:53 PM
Joined Feb 2012
6 Posts
Discussion
How to convert a Syma IR helicopter to work using radio with a cheap ASK transmitter

I mentioned in a thread that I had found a way to convert a syma helicopter to work by radio using a low cost ASK transmitter set and there was some interest in the method I used. So, 2 short years later I finally got around to creating a full write up with schematics:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Add-...er-or-any-oth/

If you have any questions I prefer you ask them on that page so other people using the guide can see them.
PaulMakesThings is offline Find More Posts by PaulMakesThings
to remove ads between posts