SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 29, 2015, 12:26 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Oct 2010
1,802 Posts
took the plunge and purchased one of these bad boys, (the 500) I had made a scratch built vtail but I just had to have the real deal, I am running a cc3d board on my scratch built and I am thinking of running a KK2 board on this one , what are you guys/girls thoughts , should I use the cc3d Fc on this one ,or should I stick the KK2 FC on it,

Another question:
i have a 280 quad racer ,which i am practicing with (im just learning about quads )its running on Emax 2204 /2300kv motors with 12 amp esc and 6 inch props
i would like to know if i can run these motors on the 400 version of this ship. if it is possible ,then later on in the future i will purchase the 400 .and swap out everything from the 280 quad into the 400 ,( if not i will just stay with the 500.)thanks for any info its greatly apriciated
THESANDMAN is offline Find More Posts by THESANDMAN
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2015, 12:04 PM
Joined Mar 2015
7 Posts
hunter v tail 400 lift off issues (0 min 25 sec)

so here is what i am experiencing
fragile fir is offline Find More Posts by fragile fir
Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM
Joined Jan 2015
13 Posts
Finally off the ground!!!

Gotta give props to avillalobos for this one, double checked my P.I.D. with yours and was able to get off the ground. Still takes quite a bit more throttle to get it off but once it gets in the air it dials it down. Only problem now is it drifts forward and left, far beyond what my trims will control, do I need to change the sub trims? Or adjust the p.i.d.'s?
TaylorH15 is offline Find More Posts by TaylorH15
Old Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorH15 View Post
Gotta give props to avillalobos for this one, double checked my P.I.D. with yours and was able to get off the ground. Still takes quite a bit more throttle to get it off but once it gets in the air it dials it down. Only problem now is it drifts forward and left, far beyond what my trims will control, do I need to change the sub trims? Or adjust the p.i.d.'s?
Glad it helped, I'm not too sure why stock isn't working but this seems to be. Try switching your dual rate on your controller. If it is switched it will trunk the throttle down quite a bit.
avillalobos is offline Find More Posts by avillalobos
Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM
Joined Jan 2015
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avillalobos View Post
Glad it helped, I'm not too sure why stock isn't working but this seems to be. Try switching your dual rate on your controller. If it is switched it will trunk the throttle down quite a bit.
Honestly, new controller, first build not sure I can on this TX.
TaylorH15 is offline Find More Posts by TaylorH15
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fragile fir View Post
http://youtu.be/taKco_1T0VM
so here is what i am experiencing
Looking at the video I think your rear propellers are upside down. I am not too sure because it is hard to see from far away. Remember the direction of the air needs to go down, not up.
avillalobos is offline Find More Posts by avillalobos