HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2015, 11:14 PM
Australia, VIC, Blackburn North
Joined Feb 2011
829 Posts
This HAS to be the universes way of telling me to stop bothering with this hull and buy a newer better one!

I went outside to bring the hull in and it had been blown off the hook and smashed to the ground damaging the front again and splitting the rear and wrecking the strudder mount points!

FFFFFFFFFF.................!!!!!!!!!!!
mozzyrocks is offline Find More Posts by mozzyrocks
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 07, 2015, 12:48 AM
Australia, VIC, Blackburn North
Joined Feb 2011
829 Posts
I can't remove the strut as the nuts keep turning on the inside and I can't get in to grip them.

Game over!!!

Genesis hull will be given away and I'll just buy a V hull to put the motor, ESC and drive line in.

Any suggestions on hull?

I was thinking a Pursuit or carbon Ariane 2 or the Osprey from HK.

The Pursuit is the cheapest, then the Osprey and the Ariane......at $600 is a little pricey, unless I can get a carbon V hull with hardware somewhere else cheaper?
mozzyrocks is offline Find More Posts by mozzyrocks