HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 20, 2014, 08:39 PM
Joined Sep 2014
18 Posts
Discussion
TBS Caipirihna Replacement motor...

Hey guys,

I have a bit of a problem with my TBS Caipirihna build. The TBS Caipirihna electronics package wont be here on time for my deadline on the system ( arriving from Belgium), and this is the only part am missing from my wing. I couldn't find any in the US or Canada so now am stock due to electronics

I was wondering if anyone could help me find... or knows about a replacement for the 2200Kv motor TBS brings on their package, and servos.

Any recommendations or feedback would be appreciate it.
adrenalinik is offline Find More Posts by adrenalinik
to remove ads between posts