HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 11, 2011, 07:50 PM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Sep 2003
3,740 Posts
I aggree, Im all for slicks too.. But if the weather is going to be as hot as you say it gets to, ie; 35-45c at the time of the 2012 WC, then wouldn't it make sence to use 100s ..? Just a thought..
scaulfi is offline Find More Posts by scaulfi
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2011, 02:36 AM
Germany
Joined Jul 2006
182 Posts
I think also 200 slick is the better choice, no one is running the 200 cuts.
TT-Tom is offline Find More Posts by TT-Tom
Old Sep 12, 2011, 03:17 AM
Joined Apr 2007
470 Posts
Yes,200 slicks seem the way to go......
symon is offline Find More Posts by symon
Old Sep 12, 2011, 03:19 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,303 Posts
200 slicks for me too!
steliosh is online now Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Sep 12, 2011, 06:47 AM
Joined Aug 2009
51 Posts
Another thing to consider was the engine change 13.5.t
by the MMM UltraSportman for economic reasons, the fact MMM costs about 85.00 and 45.00 Ultrasportman

I'm talking to the Italian importer Official Speed ​​Passion, for a possible collaboration.

I received mail where it says that you bought (including me) the engine MMM, you're all already equipped or not, in doing so we consider these ores important change

Another reason to choose the one that is armored ULTRASPORTMAN is impossible to open for any changes, and sabotage.
selvAndrea is offline Find More Posts by selvAndrea
Old Sep 12, 2011, 07:24 AM
Joined Apr 2007
470 Posts
Hi Andrea,

Ultra sportsman sounds good.........at the end of the day we just want good close racing,which i think this esc/motor combo will bring

Simon (bomber)
Old Sep 12, 2011, 07:27 AM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Sep 2003
3,740 Posts
Well that's easy, Ive got loads of 200 slicks..

Im glad you chose another motor other than the MMM motor, the cost is alot more reasonable now. So is it just the Cirtix ESC/ULTRASPORTMAN motor combo then?
scaulfi is offline Find More Posts by scaulfi
Old Sep 13, 2011, 01:15 AM
Germany
Joined Jul 2006
182 Posts
Hey guys,
what is going on here?
The decission for the new rules was made and now you change everything again?
That is not professional. The rules were decided by the Team Managers and now we have an official discussionabout changing tires and motor. The idea to use 200 slick instead of 200cut is ok in my point of view because no one is using the cut tires. But changing the motor which was fixed in Lostallo is not ok for me.
Quote:
Another thing to consider was the engine change 13.5.t
by the MMM UltraSportman for economic reasons, the fact MMM costs about 85.00 and 45.00 Ultrasportman

I'm talking to the Italian importer Official Speed ​​Passion, for a possible collaboration.

I received mail where it says that you bought (including me) the engine MMM, you're all already equipped or not, in doing so we consider these ores important change

Another reason to choose the one that is armored ULTRASPORTMAN is impossible to open for any changes, and sabotage.
Yesterday 08:19 AM
Andrea, you made the proposal for changing the Stock rules in Lostallo and the Team managers agreed and now you change the motor. If you decide a Motor/ESC combo, you should inform yourself about the prices and avaiability before you make the proposal and not afterwards.
TT-Tom is offline Find More Posts by TT-Tom
Old Sep 13, 2011, 01:41 AM
Tirol
Joined Jul 2009
1,107 Posts
I luv watching this
edi.winter is offline Find More Posts by edi.winter
Last edited by edi.winter; Sep 13, 2011 at 01:50 AM.
Old Sep 13, 2011, 01:46 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,303 Posts
so... the race in October is in one month and we re not sure what motor/ESC we will use...
I guess we all agreed on 200 slicks, at least.
I am a bit concerned, because by the end of the month I can say if I can travel to Italy for the October Warm Up... And there's a strong possibility I will make it!!!
steliosh is online now Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Sep 13, 2011, 01:51 AM
Tirol
Joined Jul 2009
1,107 Posts
Aaron say something please!!
Old Sep 13, 2011, 01:53 AM
Joined Apr 2007
470 Posts
Hi Tom,

I think the only thing andrea is looking at is the option of the sportsman motor,as it seems to be more widely avaliable than the MMM,which we did not know at the time in lostallo..the esc remains the same..it was just someone pointed out you can get the same esc and the sportsman motor as a combo.....

I agree if you have already bought the MMM motor its not great,as i also think you cant run the two motors together,but i think andrea was only looking at avalibility and cost......
Old Sep 13, 2011, 02:01 AM
Tirol
Joined Jul 2009
1,107 Posts
This season everybody was buying motors testing and cooking them by the dozens.
Now its come to a new level: youre buying motors and making tires and then throwing
them into the bin without having to ride it.....
Old Sep 13, 2011, 02:10 AM
Joined Apr 2007
470 Posts
I dont think were quite yet at the amount you've throw away edi,tested and untested!
Old Sep 13, 2011, 02:12 AM
Joined Sep 2011
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by symon View Post
Hi Tom,

I think the only thing andrea is looking at is the option of the sportsman motor,as it seems to be more widely avaliable than the MMM,which we did not know at the time in lostallo..the esc remains the same..it was just someone pointed out you can get the same esc and the sportsman motor as a combo.....

I agree if you have already bought the MMM motor its not great,as i also think you cant run the two motors together,but i think andrea was only looking at avalibility and cost......
Yeah i just gave link to the combo But if something was decided at Lostallo then ofcourse the rules should not be changed, but it should be written down what was decided and then thats it.

To be fair the MMM is pretty easy to get
Foodie is offline Find More Posts by Foodie