HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 08, 2014, 03:15 PM
United States, IA, Harlan
Joined Jun 2014
10 Posts
Build Log
first build

Hey there. Iv decided it's time to do my first. "Build". Kinda from scratch. Iv been flying my wild hawk for a little while. But a recent crash snapped the tail boom off.. rendering it the perfect canadate for this project. I am unsure m going to go with this idea. But heres my list of material and thoughts. I have a aerobird extreme thats not flyable. So aerobird wing. And tail boom.
From the wild hawk. Wings. Rudder. Elevator servo linkages. 4 ch reciver and controller.

Now my thoughts. First combine the aerobird tail boom to the foam body. Its CF or plastic. Might shape some foam to blend the boom into the body. Doing this will affect CG so where would i want the CG to be? Under the wings?

Next. Since wings are so big. Was thinkin bout mounting the motors on the wings right now its only single pusher motor. But could i switch it to 2 motors mounted on the wings? I have gear boxes. And motors and props from the p5@d mustang s
greengorilla is offline Find More Posts by greengorilla
Last edited by greengorilla; Jul 08, 2014 at 03:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts