Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Boomer1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 16, 2011, 11:00 PM
Boomer1
United States, CA, Temecula
Joined Sep 2009
3,426 Posts
Discussion
Made my choice - got the Switch.

Since my last post, Tower lowered their retail price ($329.99) on the Switch by $50, brining it down to $279, and with their premier member discount program, I got an additional $40 off, which brought my net price to $239 with free shipping!

That put the Switch at the top of the list for me. I was holding off on buying it because of it's price, and the fact that I didn't need any more radios, but at this price I had to jump on it.

I am still sold on the Electrostik and will likely put one together in near future. The Corvallis 350 is a winner as well but, like most, I have limited resources and space.

I am very excited to get the Switch after reading a bunch of reviews on it. I really like that it both a great trainer and a plane to grow into as my skills develop.

I have both of the Switch's configurations in my Real Flight Simulator, and am enjoying flying them until the new plane arrives next week.

I appreciate all the great suggestions and comments that have been posted.
Thank you all.

I will be updating my blog on how this plane works out for me. Stay tuned.
Boomer1 is online now Find More Posts by Boomer1
Last edited by Boomer1; Apr 17, 2011 at 09:30 AM.
to remove ads between posts