Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:19 AM
United States, FL, Daytona Beach
Joined Sep 2012
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard hanson View Post
My own procedure - is to enter bind -holding switch/button etc., till i see a reading on the screen (on screen equipped radios) noting the bind is complete.
On non screen models of tx - I just watch the rx till the flash stops then let go the switch.
which or what other visual aid do you think is best?
This proceedure may end up with the failsafe reverting to default which is fine unless the throttle servo is reversed in the model. If the throttle servo is reversed in the model default failsafe will result in wide open throttle. That is what started this post. release the switch as soon as bind mode starts.
Daytonarc is offline Find More Posts by Daytonarc
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:20 PM
59 years of RC flying
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Feb 2006
15,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytonarc View Post
This proceedure may end up with the failsafe reverting to default which is fine unless the throttle servo is reversed in the model. If the throttle servo is reversed in the model default failsafe will result in wide open throttle. That is what started this post. release the switch as soon as bind mode starts.
Yes. That's what Spektrum says and it works!
Daedalus66 is offline Find More Posts by Daedalus66