New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 28, 2015, 10:46 PM
Find More Posts by jossef
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Jan 2015
13 Posts
Discussion
No Control in Phoenix v5

I have Phoenix v5 installed and when i first started using it I had no problems. I got it with the DX4e transmitter included. I tired it again tonight and setup the DX4e. When it asked for me to select the transmitter from the list I choose Spectrum. The next screen told me that since my transmitter was not listed I needed to setup a new profile. I went through all the screens and when I was finished I tired to fly. The plane immedialty went onto the wing while on the ground and started doing circles on the runway. I decided to setup my DX6 with pretty much the same results. Except this time it went down the runway but when I tired to take off I got no response from the transmitter. I did get a throttle response. Any ideas as to what is wrong would be appreciated.
jossef is offline Find More Posts by jossef
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 29, 2015, 08:03 AM
Find More Posts by fratermus
crash test pilot
United States, TX, Point
Joined Nov 2003
34 Posts
Sounds to me like the channels are mis-mapped between the TX and Phoenix.
fratermus is offline Find More Posts by fratermus
Old Jul 08, 2015, 10:50 PM
Find More Posts by Texascowboy
Joined Jul 2015
2 Posts
I had to go to youtube to get proper instructions to make my DX6 work. The quickstart guide won't help you.
Texascowboy is offline Find More Posts by Texascowboy