New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 12, 2015, 07:16 PM
Find More Posts by halloweenlv
Joined Jul 2013
7 Posts
Discussion
APM2.5 RTL gaining altitude in small circles problem

Hi all.

I have tried google and searched forum and did not find an answer for following problem:

When I turn my APM2.5 in to RTL mode under the specified altitude, it does go in to these very small circles to gain altitude. It is like 3-4 meters in diameter, and plane gets very banked to do that and looses speed to almost critical thresholds. I would like to specify circling radius for gaining altitude before RTL, but I went through ALL settings in advanced params list in mission planner and did not find one related.

Could You guys please advise how i could fix this? This started recently, it was fine for more than a year flying this board...

Thank You in advance! //and pardon my english
halloweenlv is offline Find More Posts by halloweenlv
to remove ads between posts