SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 01, 2015, 03:26 PM
Find More Posts by deadScion
Joined Mar 2015
2 Posts
Help!
Vector mode switch issue

I have a Turnigy 9xr pro on a x quad configuration. I am trying to map my 3 position switch but I can't get the vector to lock in on the 2nd position. I can set the weight to get the 1st and 3rd positions on the vector, but no matter where I set the weight for ID1(2nd position) it won't recognize it, it just constantly jumps between the other positions and won't take a position for itself. I don't think its a problem with the radio, because when I shut the radio off, it still jumps around. and it seems because of this issue, when I cycle the mode switch to get into OSD configuration, it does nothing. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.
deadScion is offline Find More Posts by deadScion
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 01, 2015, 03:34 PM
Find More Posts by Turbiner
United Kingdom, Devon
Joined Jul 2012
101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadScion View Post
I have a Turnigy 9xr pro on a x quad configuration. I am trying to map my 3 position switch but I can't get the vector to lock in on the 2nd position. I can set the weight to get the 1st and 3rd positions on the vector, but no matter where I set the weight for ID1(2nd position) it won't recognize it, it just constantly jumps between the other positions and won't take a position for itself. I don't think its a problem with the radio, because when I shut the radio off, it still jumps around. and it seems because of this issue, when I cycle the mode switch to get into OSD configuration, it does nothing. Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.
I am not familiar with your radio but is there a monitor screen on it? if so check that the switch is moving from one end to middle and the other end. If it is, then when you do the radio setup procedure on the Vector it should see the switch as a three position. Also make sure you have the mode and submode positions set up correctly in the software.
Turbiner is offline Find More Posts by Turbiner
Old Apr 01, 2015, 04:04 PM
Find More Posts by deadScion
Joined Mar 2015
2 Posts
I'm not using submode switch at this time due to the issue with the mode switch. The Vector won't set the position 2 of the switch, I can get it to set pos 1 and pos 3, but no matter where I set the weight it won't lock in on position 2. The radio has a display.
deadScion is offline Find More Posts by deadScion
Old Apr 01, 2015, 04:23 PM
Find More Posts by Turbiner
United Kingdom, Devon
Joined Jul 2012
101 Posts
Assuming the switch is moving the channel as it should on the TX monitor I would suggest you go through the vector radio analysis wizard again. I am using a Taranis but I do remember going through the radio analysis a couple of times do get things working right.
Turbiner is offline Find More Posts by Turbiner