SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 18, 2015, 01:18 PM
Find More Posts by The Tug
Barbados
Joined Jan 2011
2,577 Posts
Discussion
Hitec HS-M7990TH monster torque servo

I have just purchased this servo at an event from another competitor,having not used one of these before the rotation is opposite of what I want!Hitec claims on their specs this is done using a HPP20-HPP21 programmer.
http://hitecrcd.com/products/servos/...-servo/product
I have successfully reversed the servo via the radio as you would any other servo,will this fry my $175.00 servo or am I having a really blonde moment.Thanks Peter
The Tug is offline Find More Posts by The Tug
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2015, 04:43 PM
Find More Posts by Xpress..
Hitec RCD CSR
United States, CA, Alpine
Joined Oct 2007
21,904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tug View Post
I have just purchased this servo at an event from another competitor,having not used one of these before the rotation is opposite of what I want!Hitec claims on their specs this is done using a HPP20-HPP21 programmer.
http://hitecrcd.com/products/servos/...-servo/product
I have successfully reversed the servo via the radio as you would any other servo,will this fry my $175.00 servo or am I having a really blonde moment.Thanks Peter
No, it's fine to reverse through the transmitter. You can use the programmer to reverse the servos circuitry if you wish.
Xpress.. is offline Find More Posts by Xpress..