HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 15, 2013, 01:21 PM
Joined Jun 2013
4 Posts
Discussion
can't get PPM mode on my KDS 7X11

I have a KDS K-7X11
I cannot get the Tx to get into PPM mode using the connection wire that comes with Phoenix 4 FS. According to the manual this is the way to get the TX into PPM mode. I have tried holding the inc/dec buttons down and turning on the Tx. won't work. Can any one help me?
Thanks
Geoperry is offline Find More Posts by Geoperry
Last edited by Geoperry; Jun 15, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2013, 04:25 PM
Oliver, BC
Joined Jan 2011
55 Posts
Turn transmitter on then plug cable in. Works fine this way here.
frekin is offline Find More Posts by frekin
Old Jun 17, 2013, 05:21 PM
Joined Jun 2013
4 Posts
Hi there,
I tried that, if other people are having no problem getting the FS to work with their K-7X11
then its got to be a problem with my R.T I have got the RT to the PPM mode but the FS will not calibrate. I'm pretty sure I'm following the instructions correctly and have tried a number of other steps I have gotten from places like this. I only wish we had rc clubs down here in NB. Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2013, 04:16 PM
Oliver, BC
Joined Jan 2011
55 Posts
I had some problems a while ago with the transmitter not working correctly as well. It would be detected but I couldn't get it to calibrate properly or use it because it wouldn't calibrate. I wish I could remember what I did to solve the problem. I do remember that it took me a good long time to fix it though. I'm going to guess that the problem involved Windows rather than Phoenix or the KDS transmitter as they work perfectly now.

tim
frekin is offline Find More Posts by frekin
Old Jun 19, 2013, 04:55 PM
Joined Jun 2013
4 Posts
That sounds very possible Tim. I have tried another Flight Sim program and was able to get it going with no problems at all but unfortunately its not the flight sim I want to use. If you do happen to remember I'd appreciate it if you dropped me a note.
Thanks
George