And I now have a lawyer !!
yes... money money!
brushless55 is offline Find More Posts by brushless55
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 12, 2013, 07:51 PM
United States, CA
Joined Jul 2010
4,358 Posts
The RC drone mess has been dying down recently. I guess the media got enough out of us RC aircraft flyers and have moved on. If anyone wants to see what invasion of privacy is like, just look at Google. With their satellite photos and streetview cars driving around, there's a whole lot of cameras out there! Oh and with google glass everyone will be walking data collection points!
Cheese5 is offline Find More Posts by Cheese5
Old Aug 12, 2013, 09:22 PM
Joined Jan 2011
2,300 Posts
No no no. I tried using that argument, the drone naysayers simply slice hairs further in claiming since thats not live video there is no prob.
branflakes is offline Find More Posts by branflakes
Old Aug 12, 2013, 09:38 PM
Joined Jan 2011
2,300 Posts
And then even further, ask a drone detractor why they mind you taking stills of their backyard but not ge and they'll say its because ge is a historical account of the backyard. Was it historical the day it was taken? They will stop posting at that point or call you a troll and post a cool meme.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 12:58 PM
Some call me the other guy!
Milwaukie , Oregon
Joined Feb 2003
4,426 Posts
Best way to protect you from a Bad guy with a drone!
Is to have a good guy with a drone!
DoctorAudio is offline Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Old Aug 13, 2013, 03:20 PM
Joined Jan 2011
2,300 Posts
Yes or just don't care lol. I can perfectly enjoy my other freedoms, if the man, or any man, wants to see me from the sky mowing my lawn, or staring into googles, bring it. We will just have to hope our freqs work out. Its wierd people think that being looked at while outside means you have no other rights. I couldn't care less, look at me, if any drone tries to fly over my house I plan on trying to ID it only to see if their gear was better, if you get too loud over my house at night and wake me up I won't complain, ill send up mine w a prop fouler and we w see how this deal works out, all in fair aerial play nothing personal lol. I want every man to have the right to fly his drone over my house, it doesn't infringe on anything I do. Might even get a frontside and backside moon, depends on the mood
Old Aug 13, 2013, 04:10 PM
Some call me the other guy!
Milwaukie , Oregon
Joined Feb 2003
4,426 Posts
I remember when I was little.
My parents friends , would say.
(There is a cop behind you)
I am not doing anything wrong, so please don't get my son all worried about the police.

I have been this way all my life.
You can follow me. You can video tape me. You can listen to my calls.
You can look at all my emails.

When I see the Police or Feds, which I have had at my house.
I am not worried because nothing I do is illegal.

I agree with everything you said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by branflakes View Post
Yes or just don't care lol. I can perfectly enjoy my other freedoms, if the man, or any man, wants to see me from the sky mowing my lawn, or staring into googles, bring it. We will just have to hope our freqs work out. Its wierd people think that being looked at while outside means you have no other rights. I couldn't care less, look at me, if any drone tries to fly over my house I plan on trying to ID it only to see if their gear was better, if you get too loud over my house at night and wake me up I won't complain, ill send up mine w a prop fouler and we w see how this deal works out, all in fair aerial play nothing personal lol. I want every man to have the right to fly his drone over my house, it doesn't infringe on anything I do. Might even get a frontside and backside moon, depends on the mood
DoctorAudio is offline Find More Posts by DoctorAudio
Old Aug 13, 2013, 07:40 PM
United States, CA
Joined Jul 2010
4,358 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by branflakes View Post
That's pretty much my mindset too. Once I ID the gear, I take out the receiver and see what's the operator viewing.
Cheese5 is offline Find More Posts by Cheese5