Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
WIFE HAND LAUNCHED MY PLANES!
Joined Jun 2009
2,151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteCloud View Post
i'm a sport flyer, can someone compare the 130x with the V120D02S, when i fly the V120D02S i consider it a natural for the type of flying i like, smooth, predicable, etc, i also have a mCPX BL which i consider a "hot rod" when i fly it it really gets my heart going, fast reacting sometimes unpredicable. so my question is if the 130X is just another mCPX BL i don't think i want to buy it, but if i flys like the V120D02S then i'm sold!
The V120 is 1 cell. 130X is 2 cell. Big defference on power performance as stock.

Grass field flying:
Crash the V120 twice. chances are, something is broken on one of the crashes.
Crash the 130X eight times. Unless it's obviously broken, I don't even bother checking, just spool it up. If it flies, nothing is broken, Wow! OMG!!! I got lucky again!?!?!
Spyro37 is offline Find More Posts by Spyro37
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: 130X Build
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,382 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro37 View Post
The V120 is 1 cell. 130X is 2 cell. Big defference on power performance as stock.

Grass field flying:
Crash the V120 twice. chances are, something is broken on one of the crashes.
Crash the 130X eight times. Unless it's obviously broken, I don't even bother checking, just spool it up. If it flies, nothing is broken, Wow! OMG!!! I got lucky again!?!?!
I broke into CP (literally, lol) on a Walkera Super CP. the RTF package with the Devo 7e was the best investment I ever made. I think Walkera makes some decent stuff. I've read good things about the smooth performance of the V120 however if you break a part, chances are you're not going to be able to find what you need at an LHS. I'm in the Los Angeles area and there's one LHS I know of that sells Walkera (WOW Hobbies) and they're not so local at 50 miles away in the next (Orange) county. Conversely, there are two shops 5 minutes from my house that stocks parts for the 130x and if they don't have it, they can get it in 2 days.

Whether you want to fly smooth circuits, tight flips and rolls, or crazy fast 3D in a small space, the 130x satisfies. I can attest 1st-hand to the circuits and flips. As for the tight 3D capability, I've seen it done live. It's fun to watch and nice to know it's capable of it, even if I'm not yet. I'm so tempted to buy another after the recent price drop but two is enough for me...for now.

Broke a ball-end on a tail blade grip last w/e. LHS should have it tomorrow.
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Last edited by stringrazor; Today at 12:47 AM.
Old Today, 05:32 AM
Joined Apr 2014
52 Posts
Hi Guys

I bent the shaft of my weighted tail grip combo. So I took off the grips and installed them onto a stock tail shaft, thinking I've just saved me the price of new grips.

But my heli doesn't like this set-up. i.e. weighted tail-gip/stock tail shaft.
It just spins.

Is this normal?
Dimor17 is online now Find More Posts by Dimor17
Old Today, 06:24 AM
Gaui X3, Blade 150X
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
3,027 Posts
Blade 130X Lynx 1101 3D (4 min 29 sec)

Blade 130X Lynx EOX 1101 And Near Crash (3 min 57 sec)
BladeScraper is online now Find More Posts by BladeScraper