HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 18, 2011, 10:20 AM
Joined Jan 2011
338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_fjs View Post
All up weight, including packaging (separate cardboard box that the product was placed in) is around 620g.

As I said though, HeliPal might be boosting up the weight as a simple way to charge for cost of packaging and labor. Send them an email, they might be able to work something out for you.
Thank you very much, I'll send them an email

Tony
helicopcat is offline Find More Posts by helicopcat
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 20, 2011, 04:41 AM
Elizabeth South Australia 5113
Joined Nov 2005
1,691 Posts
I think you will find that the weight is based on a cubic measure ,not a dead weight.and that means that the dimentions of the parcel multiplied together with another figer [that I cant remember at the moment] comes to 1.14kg. This system has been used for many years.
Unfortunately ,you cant expect to receive a large parcel , [that is very light ] for the dead weight of that parcel ,as it takes the space ,than a heavier parcel would take.
britinoz is offline Find More Posts by britinoz
Last edited by britinoz; Jun 22, 2011 at 04:20 AM.
Old Jun 21, 2011, 10:29 PM
Joined Jun 2011
47 Posts
Frank, your review was excellent! you do not have idea as it
helps beginners like me. I have just ordered one Jiuchon
Helipal, but I'd like your expert opinion on which
Helicopter is the best one, J9C002 or GW Xieda 9958? What is your opinion about the Trex 100? Better than the solo pro? Sorry for my English because I'm using the google translator.
sergiopov is offline Find More Posts by sergiopov
Old Jun 21, 2011, 11:03 PM
2011 - Year of the clones!!!
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Nov 2010
2,759 Posts
Hi sergiopov,

I can't say which helicopter is better as I don't own a 9958 but to me it does look a little better than the 9C002.

I do have a Solo Pro and from what I can gather it is an overall better performer than the Trex 100.
Frank_fjs is offline Find More Posts by Frank_fjs
Old Jun 21, 2011, 11:52 PM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiopov View Post
Frank, your review was excellent! you do not have idea as it
helps beginners like me. I have just ordered one Jiuchon
Helipal, but I'd like your expert opinion on which
Helicopter is the best one, J9C002 or GW Xieda 9958? What is your opinion about the Trex 100? Better than the solo pro? Sorry for my English because I'm using the google translator.
At current I would say avoid the Trex 100. It looks great, very polished, but doesn't deliver. The main board seems to have issues with servos that go bad, the tail motor is a pain to replace and doesn't seem to live long, and there is a big chance you need to modify your heli to get it to fly well. Mine won't even hover steady, it's all over the place.

If you have gotten adjusted to your Juichon, and want something faster, a Solo Pro or Bravo SX would be a better choice.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 22, 2011, 09:49 AM
Joined Jan 2011
338 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by britinoz View Post
I think you will find that the weight is based on a cubic measure ,not a dead weight.and that means that the dimentions of the parcel multiplied together with another figer [that I cant remember at the moment] comes to 1.14kg. This system has been used for many years.
Unfortunately ,you cant expect to receive a large parcel , [that is very light ] for the dead weight of that parcel ,as it takes the space ,than a heavier parcel would take.
That should be true, I received a reply from HeliPal, they confirmed weight and costs as I saw in shipping table.
helicopcat is offline Find More Posts by helicopcat
Old Jun 22, 2011, 11:18 AM
Joined Jun 2011
47 Posts
Thanks, Frank and SoloPro. What it would be the beginners without
your opinion. My next order will be SoloPro deluxe version with aluminum case. In ehirobo.com is U $ 79.90. (Google translator).
sergiopov is offline Find More Posts by sergiopov
Old Jun 22, 2011, 11:44 AM
Vienna calling...
Österreich, Wien
Joined Aug 2010
1,390 Posts
TX looks like the small Spektrum from Eflite.
Is it compatible?
This would be cool

Walter
Donaldsneffe is offline Find More Posts by Donaldsneffe
Old Jun 22, 2011, 11:50 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Nov 2010
2,759 Posts
What would be cool is if it were like the old days, where any one TX could control any RC device regardless of brand.

I embrace 2.4G, but not the decision for every company to have their own damn protocol.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 03:58 AM
Joined Nov 2005
1,691 Posts
Well it looks like my 002 is going to be grounded for a while .I thought by buying a few spare sets of rotors and tail rotors that I should be OK.well it worked in a way ,as I have not broken any of them but I have just broken a flybar and helepal tell me they are out of stock.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 04:05 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Nov 2010
2,759 Posts
Just buy a Solo Pro flybar, fits perfectly and provides a slight performance boost due to being lighter (lighter weights).

You can buy mine if you want for spares, hardly flown it so it's like new.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 11:21 PM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Nov 2010
2,759 Posts
If anyone's interested, a twin wall charger has been released:

http://www.helipal.com/9c002-010-charger.html
Old Jun 25, 2011, 12:59 AM
Joined Nov 2005
1,691 Posts
Thanks for the offer Frank.but no thanks
It's funny ,as I was pretty sure that the Pro flybar would fit,but when I contacted Helipal and they advised me that they were out of stock of the JC part,they did not suggest that I could use the Pro flybar. I wonder why??
Old Jun 25, 2011, 05:26 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_fjs View Post
If anyone's interested, a twin wall charger has been released:

http://www.helipal.com/9c002-010-charger.html
For those that would consider getting this wall charger for their Solo Pro batteries, it won't work without modding. You can see the charge slots have 2 small ribs, so these lack room to accept the single key-rib of the Solo Pro batteries. These might accept the Bravo SX batteries though...
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 25, 2011, 05:33 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Nov 2010
2,759 Posts
The JC chargers wouldn't accept the NE batteries, ribs or no ribs, as the JC batteries utilise a different battery connection. The JC batteries are the same as the MSR batteries (small, square, two pin plug.)