SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 26, 2013, 04:54 AM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Feb 2012
402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken USA View Post
Conrad! Good to hear from you. Have you flown your model?
All the doculam methods I used, I found on other's build threads. Some guys are really good at it. I am pretty ham fisted, so I aim low and fire often. Thanks for the compliment, though, it means a bunch considering the job you did on the Beaver.
The method I used to paint the Beaver added several ounces of weight! I will try your method on my next Doculam project. I have not flown the Beaver, although it is ready to go. I got too tied up with selling my home and preparing for the move to China, but I did ship the Beaver here. The Doculam survived some very rough handling in the mail. My balsa sheeted PBY suffered major damage in the move, but the Doculam proved very durable, one of the reasons I like this stuff. Aim low and fire often, that's funny, but good advice!

Conrad
conrad907 is offline Find More Posts by conrad907
to remove ads between posts