SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 18, 2015, 01:42 PM
Find More Posts by heliofarye
Joined Aug 2006
86 Posts
New Product
New 230

Bastards! just after I buy a used 200 SRX to fill the yard flying slot I lost when I sold my first one and upgraded they release the 230. Forget the macho stuff I would still ride a mini bike when no one is looking and these are great to help other flyers make the jump to heli. A regular cul-de-sac attack craft.

OK, Who wants to race to design a converter for the tail motor output to a servo signal so I can put one on my B500???
OR will HH please just let us know when a demon type self level, bail out 7200 will be released???
I was asking them for this product months ago.

As for power just make a bus that runs the servo power outside the receiver and ground and signal lead common to the receiver.
Un happily happy
getting in line soon.
Charles
heliofarye is online now Find More Posts by heliofarye
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2015, 02:05 PM
Find More Posts by FR4-Pilot
LOAD"*",8,1
United States, IL, Lombard
Joined May 2009
3,719 Posts
It looks interesting - I'm considering a 180CFX too - this one sounds like it's a bit tamer.

I need a decent quick-fix-backyard-fly'n CP heli and will be watching this one for sure ...
FR4-Pilot is online now Find More Posts by FR4-Pilot
Last edited by FR4-Pilot; Jul 22, 2015 at 08:24 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2015, 02:06 PM
Joined Aug 2006
86 Posts
PS
My bad for making an assumption. Receiver is a separate unit. Just need external buss to handle higher power servos.
Contest off.
Charles
Old Jul 18, 2015, 02:11 PM
Joined Aug 2006
86 Posts
Ordered from local HS. It is good to keep them going. Breaking my own rule and buying a beta release product, I got burned on the original 2.4 upgrade on the old CP blade, never got it working. But I could not not do it.
PS again, demon is not a type it is a Trade Mark and I should know better.
Cheers
Charles, I will step back now and talk when I know something, hopefully about August 22.
Old Jul 18, 2015, 02:55 PM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
12,427 Posts
I think this will be a good heli for move up guys sick of messing with junk like HCP-100S etc. Good size and has three modes of go power. Brovo HH does it again.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jul 18, 2015, 06:13 PM
Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Mexico, Tamaulipas, Tampico
Joined Jun 2014
1,610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I think this will be a good heli for move up guys sick of messing with junk like HCP-100S etc. Good size and has three modes of go power. Brovo HH does it again.
Happy Days! This one will require monitoring.....and comments from the first waves of buyers.....
ChespiIker is offline Find More Posts by ChespiIker
Old Jul 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
Find More Posts by dankar04
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
12,427 Posts
This will be a more of sports type heli. Possible upgrades that will surely follow might hange that. I think its more like a c/p version of 200 SR-X. I might bewrong as on body has it and bet its not availble till end of next month. Good part Blade did not tell heli flyers to DD like walkera did. Walkera is run my Coke heads that tuned their backs on thousands of heli customers. I know quads are hot now and camera zeek. When they get bored of push botton flying some may return to helis. HH did not stop. They cut back but did not stop. Plus last few years several new birds. Funny though all of current Walkera;s are still being sold and in stock. Super c/p/ Mini c/p/ V120S02s/ Master c/p G400/ V450D03/ V450D01 V2. TheD01 V2 not sold by some vendors now. Shame its the better of the two 450's. Guess the extra $50.00 hurt sales.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jul 18, 2015, 07:06 PM
Find More Posts by 3D Ambitions
United States, CA, Palmdale
Joined Feb 2015
384 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
So hcp 100s is junk? I kind of presumed that and asked about the issues it has in the Hcp100s thread . I wanted to know because i wanted to get one and a couple people on there really got defensive about it

So it really is junk huh?
3D Ambitions is offline Find More Posts by 3D Ambitions