HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2013, 12:29 AM
United States, OR, Tigard
Joined Dec 2012
90 Posts
Discussion
Singpost =/

I know this really has nothing to do with hobbyking but I need someone to vent to anyways. Why in the world would USPS and Singpost send my stuff to New York when it is an extra 4000 miles that way! (I live in Portland OR) what the eff guys!! At least I know I am getting every penny of my shipping value. But seriously you would think that they would have have a plane that goes to the west coast everyone once and a while. I mean for eff sake it takes them 5 days to "Process" the package at their sorting facility. /rant

Thanks for listening =P
jhiggy is offline Find More Posts by jhiggy
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2013, 12:46 AM
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Sep 2011
4,112 Posts
Haha I know what you mean. I just had two packages from bangood hit customs. They were both ordered the same day, within 10 minutes of each other. One hit CA, one hit IL. I don't get it either
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
Old Mar 07, 2013, 12:04 AM
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Sep 2011
4,112 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d astronaut View Post
Haha I know what you mean. I just had two packages from bangood hit customs. They were both ordered the same day, within 10 minutes of each other. One hit CA, one hit IL. I don't get it either
HA! The one that hit California got here today and the one that hit ISC (4 hours from my house) hasnt budged.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
Old Mar 07, 2013, 10:41 AM
United States, OR, Tigard
Joined Dec 2012
90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d astronaut View Post
HA! The one that hit California got here today and the one that hit ISC (4 hours from my house) hasnt budged.
Makes total sense!! This is self induced torture though, if we only didn't choose to order from China...haha.
jhiggy is offline Find More Posts by jhiggy