SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 07, 2014, 05:56 AM
Find More Posts by hiwi
Germany
Joined Feb 2013
24 Posts
Hi Patrick,
what specs?

Do you mean telemetry protocol for Hitec in general or only for the vario?

I made some reverse engeneering of the transfer protocol.
The output from the spectra module is comparable with the description which you can find for the DIY sensorstation in the web.

The advanced sensorstation sends a third bytearray which contains the new sensordata e.g. airpressure, variometer and the 4 servocurrent values.
The variometer sends 2 words (16Bit). You have to calculate yourself height and if you want generate a variotone. The values seems tio be raw pressure values.
We have already discussed in this thread the protocol specs for the adv. sensor station.

Ralf
hiwi is offline Find More Posts by hiwi
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2015, 09:11 AM
Find More Posts by mcsarge
V=IR
Virginia Beach, VA
Joined May 2005
792 Posts
RC Telemetry Released

All,

It is a little tardy, but I went ahead and released my app to Google Play. Feel free to download it, there is a replay of a stored flight in there.

Many thanks to SWinn for all the help.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elemetry&hl=en

Matt
mcsarge is offline Find More Posts by mcsarge
Old Apr 07, 2015, 11:44 AM
Find More Posts by diablotinxl
Joined Apr 2007
7 Posts
Wireless telemetry for spectra modules and A9

Quote:
Originally Posted by swinn View Post
Good news. I now have an initial small quantity of Bluetooth transmitters available that are tested and ready to go. Please contact me directly if you are interested in getting one. We will co-ordinate with McSarge on getting the android app to display and play with your telemetry data on your android phone.

Wireless telemetry for spectra modules and A9 has arrived!

hi

have a radio A9

you already have the wifi system for android compatible with telemetry hitec?

gostarai of adiquirir one

thank you
diablotinxl is offline Find More Posts by diablotinxl
Old Apr 18, 2015, 08:04 AM
Find More Posts by mcsarge
V=IR
Virginia Beach, VA
Joined May 2005
792 Posts
Spectra Module Interface to Bluetooth

Hey fellows,

I have a blog post that shows how I made the Spectra Interface from a Teensy and Bluetooth module. Here it is:

http://mcsarge.blogspot.com/2015/05/...nk-for-rc.html

I will be updating it soon based on some information I received and tested out. I will be adding external pull up resistors to the I2C lines, using the internal pull ups on the AVR cause problems and I am not going to use them anymore.

Matt
mcsarge is offline Find More Posts by mcsarge
Last edited by mcsarge; May 27, 2015 at 12:47 PM.