SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 23, 2015, 09:19 AM
Find More Posts by Highguy
Joined Mar 2015
13 Posts
Discussion
Sluggish micro h

Hey all,
I just finished a micro build using the Micro h frame from mmw with a Beefs Brushed Board FC, the standard 8mm micro motor warehouse motors, the 50-100mw micro fatshark Vtx from fpvhobby.com with cloverleaf (about 4 grams all together) , a 600 tvl cam(3 grams) , and the husban props. Have been trying it with 500 mah no name and 750 Lectron pro 250 Batteries.

All together this setup with the 500 mah battery comes to just over 70 grams. Previously I had a nano qx fc on a frame from Phoenix Flight Gear with a spektrum all in one cam/Vtx, and that thing ripped. It was practically too fast and had too much punch for indoors. Now with this new setup I get barely any punch, and after about a minute of flight I'm down on the floor with no lift,despite still having about 3.9v of power left. If I let it sit for a bit and then go to lunch it again it will lift off and then slowly fall back to the ground.

Do I need to upgrade to dark edition motors with this much weight? Any settings that can be changed via base flight to help the problem? I already have my min throttle at 1000( highest it can be without spinning props) and max at 2000(highest it will let me make it) as well as increased my endpoints on my TX to the highest they'll go.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
Highguy is online now Find More Posts by Highguy
Last edited by Highguy; May 23, 2015 at 09:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts