GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
3,511 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
BS.
The question was for an USB charger.
Recommending again and again the same substandard charger that is unreliable in delivered condition, aged, more expensive, needing adapters and a power supply doesn't do justice to the question asked.
If Sam would have wanted one kind of computerised charger, he surely would have been intelligent enough to ask accordingly.
The Thunder AC6 does not need a power supply, that is why it is called AC6. I have been using mine for more than 2 years and it has never been unreliable, in fact, a few months ago I got an Imax B6 mini, but I like the old AC6 better. Admittedly, the Thunder AC6 is an older model. I actually would not reccommend the AC6 to anyone because there are better chargers out there for less money, but your description of it is inaccurate.
The question from Sam did not mention a USB charger, stingrazor did not reccommend the AC6, and newbies like Sam may not know anything about advanced chargers, so mentioning them to a new flyer might help him.
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier
Last edited by siriusflier; Jun 19, 2015 at 03:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2015, 04:01 PM
Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
Ain't crashing often anymore
Germany, Berlin
Joined Jun 2012
4,135 Posts
Whatever. The ignorance and stupidity
in this thread finally becoming unbearable.
Unsubscribing for good.
mikefromgermany is offline Find More Posts by mikefromgermany
Old Jun 19, 2015, 04:07 PM
Find More Posts by siriusflier
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
3,511 Posts
Arrogance and negativity.
siriusflier is online now Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Yesterday, 03:04 AM
Find More Posts by King Theodin88
Joined Apr 2015
77 Posts
Whats the best props for the h107c? the regular props do fine but are there any other props that improve flight?
King Theodin88 is online now Find More Posts by King Theodin88
Old Yesterday, 04:58 AM
Find More Posts by fusen
Joined Jun 2015
61 Posts
Does anyone know the max weight the H107C can fly with?
fusen is online now Find More Posts by fusen
Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Find More Posts by stringrazor
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefromgermany View Post
BS.
The question was for an USB charger.
Recommending again and again the same substandard charger that is unreliable in delivered condition, aged, more expensive, needing adapters and a power supply doesn't do justice to the question asked.
If Sam would have wanted one kind of computerised charger, he surely would have been intelligent enough to ask accordingly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
Arrogance and negativity.
I can't believe how hostile mikefromwhatever got. I was simply speaking from my own experience. I've got a bag full of USB chargers that I rarely use anymore and I much prefer the AC6 over them now. That's all. No "BS", just my experience.

Isn't that what everybody does in forums, here and elsewhere, post replies containing opinions based on their own experiences? I always welcome reading different opinions but there was no reason to throw a fit like that!
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Last edited by stringrazor; Yesterday at 10:28 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM
Find More Posts by achooo
Joined Jul 2015
1 Posts
I've had my Hubsan X4 107C for a couple of months. And i've encountered a couple of issues recently.

1 - whenever i crash or set it down rough, the 2 blue lights start flashing. Its like someone restarted the quad. I try to re-calibrate (left stick bottom right, right stick wiggle right and left) but nothing happens. I have to off my TX, disconnect and connect the battery, then on the TX again. Has anyone ever faced this?

2 - And sometimes, after i've gone thru the above episode, and am ready to fly again. I increase throttle and it cuts off immediately and goes back to the 2 blue lights flashing!

Has anyone seen/experienced this before?

After mastering the basic flight controls, i bought a SD card and started some aerial videography. Today, i experienced the above - lost connection, blue lights flashing. Plus, the record button on the side was not functioning. I couldnt do anything but disconnect the batt and lost the recording in my SD card. i now have a corrupt AVI file - anyone know how to recover this file?

And just to share what i was filming before - 3 F16s flying past. I was up around 60m and as the planes approached, i lost connection. The same thing happened to me last week but i wasnt that high up (maybe around 45m). Do these planes inter with the quad/TX?

Thank you for your comments!
achooo is offline Find More Posts by achooo
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM
Find More Posts by stringrazor
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,936 Posts
1) I think when the gyro senses a shock past a certain threshold it will cause the behavior you mentioned. Nothing can be done but power cycle the quad. That's just the way the flight controller board works.

2) having the FC reset when you increase the throttle suggests there's a power issue. Battery lead connections to the board may be frayed or the batteries my not be able to deliver the required current. Check the wires and try a new lipo. It's also possible that one or more motors are going bad and drawing too much current and/or a combination of all these things.

I have similar issues with the camera. A fairly slight bump will interrupt recording and corrupt the file. I believe there's a RAM buffer in the recording system and when that happens, whatever is in that buffer is lost. It may be caused my loose SD card contacts or another wiring issue. I haven't had the time to open it up and diagnose the problem. I did find that securing the SD card with a piece of gaffer tape helps a bit, which would suggest the SD connections are indeed loose. I haven't been successful at recovering video when the file is corrupt. I believe there's no data there to recover.
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor