Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM
Joined Nov 2012
34 Posts
This is my story with Dji support through Atlanta Hobbys.
My z15 gh2 stopped working and on March 2 I send it to Atlanta Hobby, they received it and supposedly sent it to the Dji. Thereīs over one month of the last mail from Atlanta Hobby where they said that in Dji did not find my z15. We exchange several emails between Dji, Atlantahobies and nothing was mapped. Now I write to Hobby Atlanta and they said that they will take care of my problem but that was more than a month ago and they did not respond to my email as well as Dji either.
The real thing is that I can not lost $3500 dollars. The last thing you want to do is sue them is I donīt received answers but if I have no choice.
Now I have a z15 5d for repair and I'm actually about to sell under that conditions and who buy it that take care of this problem.
Sorry for my English
jeju is offline Find More Posts by jeju
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
8,918 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitelab View Post
DJI have some great products and ideas but they really need to step up the QC and support. Now with the Ronin coming to market things will be further stretched. As much as we all want new products I hope they slow down for a bit and clean things up with existing products. Don;t want to be a victim of your own success.
I think that they have another idea. If you look at their web page under support you will notice that a number of dealers have been added to service the Phantom products only. This will relieve some of the pressure on the three global centers to concentrate on the other lines of products. I know the LA center is and will continue to hire to meet the demand. Remember, they just opened the first of the year.
Tahoe Ed is online now Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: P2 Lightbridge set up
Old Today, 12:04 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Feb 2012
216 Posts
Question for you guys. Has anyone used any of the Zenmuse with the DJI 2.4 iPad ground station? As in fly by waypoints but still full control over the camera? I haven't seen too much on this and wondering if there have been any real world trials of this?
leemann is online now Find More Posts by leemann