HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 11, 2005, 02:41 AM
Del Rey Oaks, CA
Joined Sep 2004
246 Posts
Monterey

Wow...this weekend there was actually a bunch of people out on the slope behind OSH in Sand City. At one point i think there were 8 planes up. Saturday had the most wind of the weekend with wind consistanly above 20mph. I love to fly that mustang. I'm glad to see more people out. Pete, Joey, Brian, Jim, James, Matt, & Gino, good to see you all out on the slope.
And thanks to Josh from Exeter, for stopping by with his weasel to sample the local scene.
peace.........d
SUR DEVO is offline Find More Posts by SUR DEVO
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 11, 2005, 02:57 AM
Santa Barbara/Ventura, California,
Joined May 2004
165 Posts
That's a great pic!
Rottenrob is offline Find More Posts by Rottenrob
Old Apr 11, 2005, 10:40 PM
Del Rey Oaks, CA
Joined Sep 2004
246 Posts
4/11 Monterey, Ca

Today a few people showed up to fly. The wind was super light, just a whisper, none the less, a few flights were had. Brad with his sailplane was the best prepaired for the light lift. On the slope today were the two Brian's, Dave, Josh, Brad and myself. Here are some pics of the day, enjoy. You know you live in a tourist destination when....THERE IS A CRUISE SHIP IN THE BAY. Enjoy the pics.

peace........devian
Old Apr 11, 2005, 10:55 PM
MINE!
Australia, VIC, Point Cook
Joined Jul 2003
3,186 Posts
Great pics...
Mick Molloy is offline Find More Posts by Mick Molloy
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 12, 2005, 02:47 AM
plane obsessed
Denver, CO.
Joined Nov 2003
3,850 Posts
Wish I were there! Like the post! a good answer to full suspension a.k.a. heavy, power-stealing mush!

I like the airplanes too- especially the poly glider!
Cody WIlson is online now Find More Posts by Cody WIlson
Old Apr 13, 2005, 01:12 AM
Del Rey Oaks, CA
Joined Sep 2004
246 Posts
bike & slope

here's i get to the slope.
Old Apr 14, 2005, 01:16 AM
Slope Seeker
Tollhouse, California, United States
Joined Jul 2003
433 Posts
SUR DEVO,

I had a great time trying out the lift with you and the other locals on Sunday and Monday. Thanks for the great hospitality.

I took your advice, and on Tues. I stopped by the Lake Ct. site and climbed the hill ............man o man! That site is awesome! The wind was probably 15-20 straight in. If it wasn't such a hike to the beach for the family I would of probably stayed and tried it out. Instead I continued on to Sunset Beach and had a family picnic and then spent about 2 hours in some of the best lift I have had for a long time.

We are already planning another return trip, so look out Sounds like my Weasel will have some cousins in the air next time

Scrambleon
Scrambleon is offline Find More Posts by Scrambleon
Old Apr 14, 2005, 01:28 PM
Del Rey Oaks, CA
Joined Sep 2004
246 Posts
At Lake Ct. 3pm tuesday the wind was so strong...it was too much wind! you could fly, but the sand was CRAZY. I had to leave, and went back to the benches, and flew til dark.