HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,672 Posts
Ummm, I will prolly have some new videos up soon. Miss Tina said it was worth video'ing.
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy View Post
This is not an intended post for any new guys that just bought the x1...

Guy's, I took my x1/nqx to my parents house today to show it off. I have not yet had the fun of trying the safe technology are any of it yet outdoors. Well, first of all...no crashes at all. I flew it on a DX8. It flew wonderfull on the low levels. Then I showed them how fast it would go up and down the driveway and into the culdesac. Then I flipped the elevator switch to medium and did it again. WOW!!! Then flipped it to max. OMG. What a zipper!!! Then I told them that I hadn't done this yet, but it was susposed to work. I walked out over grass. I turned it upside down in my hand. I threw it up in the air. And only left hand gave it throttle. Dang thang flipped over and righted it self immediatelly. I flew it back gently and caught it in my hand. I should have been done. So I walked back up on the porch with them all. Right before I sat down...I thought, what the heck. And just threw it out over the driveway. Gave it throttle. And it did it again...perfectlly. I hovered it back, and hand caught it. WOW!!!! A must do mod. I know it cost as much as another x1, but the difference is amazing!!!!!

Lee
I was grinning ear to ear as I was reading this. It is save to say that Lee is not likely to go back to his planes or helicopters. I mean, try doing that with a helicopter; it's going straight into the ground. HA HA, I think my work is done here. I have completely and utterly corrupted Lee with a Quad.

ETA: The nQx FC is my all time favorite FC.
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Yesterday, 11:12 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv2012 View Post
What transmitters and compatible with the x1? I know the 9x is and I heard that the v949 transmitter will sync up but I have a v222(I thought it was the same) and a v929 transmitter but neither pair up. Unless it's a different process. I also have ahubsan x4 transmitter but I already know that won't work xD
Any radio that uses FlySky will work with the X1.

That said, a FS-TH9X will, a 9XR with a FlySky module will. The original V9x9 will. But I read that (but have not verified) the V929 has a new revision that is no longer FlySky (shame).

And for obvious reason (non-FlySky), the V222 and the Hubsan won't bind to the X1.

My favorite radio now is the Devo 7E with FlySky module added.
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
11,672 Posts
Ummm, yep. Ya did get me brother.
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM
United States, GA, Loganville
Joined Jan 2011
240 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv2012 View Post
What transmitters and compatible with the x1? I know the 9x is and I heard that the v949 transmitter will sync up but I have a v222(I thought it was the same) and a v929 transmitter but neither pair up. Unless it's a different process. I also have ahubsan x4 transmitter but I already know that won't work xD
This is how I ended up with an x1 . X1 is flysky so v9x9, vitality h36 are compatible quads. I have a v212 (upgraded 949) because I was too impatient to wait for the 949 to get back in stock and I'd forgotten why I ordered it to begin with. V222/v212 are 6 axis. I fly mine mainly with a jxd385 tx but am in the process of making a diy v2x2 module for my fs-t6.

About my gbh_x1, can't get it off the ground. Front lifts or all but left rear lift. I've been frustrated with my x1 every since I got the 2nd one with the v6 board. If that had been my first, I wouldn't like this quad at all. Will post video of my failed conversion tomorrow.
theWolfTamer is offline Find More Posts by theWolfTamer