SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by slim_chance, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 07:19 PM
oh that guy
United States, SC, Clover
Joined Sep 2012
233 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
rc car some vintage and hummer h2 hard body

I have a some stuff I am not going to use anytime soon. Ihave been bitten by the crawler/scaler bug.
First is a rc10 stealth gold pan roller no trans or body. Was a runner and was planning to build a dirt oval brushless car. Chassis has scratches and rub marks but all intact. Can use a 6 gear on it too

2nd is an original rc10 graphite chassis with 6 gear trans and mccallister lowering kit front tower. No shocks wheels or rear links.

3rd Corally sp10g pan car needs rx and saddle pack batteries. Has motor and novak duster esc.

4th Hummer H2 body good for a scaler project.

What I am looking for is crawler and scaler rollers, artr, and parts. Also will take offers of other rc stuff including working micro helis. more to come Pm me with any offers
slim_chance is offline Find More Posts by slim_chance
Last edited by slim_chance; Feb 07, 2013 at 07:29 PM.
to remove ads between posts