Old Nov 07, 2014, 03:32 PM
United States, CA, Auburn
Joined Jan 2009
754 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Balloon View Post
http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-v2/download
Naza-M v2 Quick Start Manual v1.26
Read the section on the voltage monitor, it is pretty much the same for V1 and V2.
If your LIPOs are not charged up, you will have a problem.
If they are, then you need to configure the low voltage alerts or turn it off.
ok this board is being tested on the bench ..powering up w/ 5V at M1 ..and a usb connector to the Vsen pins .. there is a separate(besidesnaza assistant window that pops up w/ a low voltage warning ..and battery plugged into the bec is fully charged ..could it be software related problem or regulator out of wack..how do i cure..t this problem..i am afraid to use it ..i purchased this from a guy FPVlabbet ..said its all good ..should i use it ?
pinoydad is offline Find More Posts by pinoydad
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2014, 05:31 PM
Seattle, WA - USA
Joined Sep 2003
3,442 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoydad View Post
ok this board is being tested on the bench ..powering up w/ 5V at M1 ..and a usb connector to the Vsen pins .. there is a separate(besidesnaza assistant window that pops up w/ a low voltage warning ..and battery plugged into the bec is fully charged ..could it be software related problem or regulator out of wack..how do i cure..t this problem..i am afraid to use it ..i purchased this from a guy FPVlabbet ..said its all good ..should i use it ?
If the only power to Naza is through a BEC then you will always get a warning. Naza can only sense flight battery voltage through its own devices such as the VU (V1) or PMU (V2).

Most folks do not use the battery sense capability anyway because it is a bit too conservative for most. I have never used it and instead use a telemetry system. It is easy to disable in assistant.

Hope that helps
Mark
mark_q is offline Find More Posts by mark_q
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Zeta FX-61 Phantom FPV Wing
Old Nov 07, 2014, 09:28 PM
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Oct 2013
795 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoydad View Post
the Naza V2 gets it's power on X3 from the PMU.
The center 5v lead from ESC that have a BEC in them should be removed so that it does not feed power into the NAZA motor servo connectors.

As mark_q said it reads the voltage in the PMU, so if you don't have a PMU or UV hooked up the NAZA will always think the voltage is low.
Mowee is offline Find More Posts by Mowee
Old Nov 07, 2014, 10:38 PM
United States, CA, Auburn
Joined Jan 2009
754 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowee View Post
the Naza V2 gets it's power on X3 from the PMU.
The center 5v lead from ESC that have a BEC in them should be removed so that it does not feed power into the NAZA motor servo connectors.

As mark_q said it reads the voltage in the PMU, so if you don't have a PMU or UV hooked up the NAZA will always think the voltage is low.
aah i see ..thanks ..i put the project aside ..
pinoydad is offline Find More Posts by pinoydad
Old Nov 08, 2014, 08:45 AM
It's gone...
Joined Aug 2004
5,130 Posts
Motors won't start and DJI assistant will not recognize controller

Gentlemen, as the title says the motors won't start and I can't connect to the assistant.
I flew it two times on fresh batteries and then installed a fresh 3rd battery. On the third time the motors would not start.
I rebound the Rx, checked all connections, used a different Rx and tried to connect to the DJI Assistant. I can't connect to the assistant and I also can't find any info on what these the LED flashes mean.

This is a Naza-m controller
Tried different cables and ports to connect to the assistant- no change
Tried all flight modes - no change
Tried new driver and different computer - no change
I tried a hard reset and nothing happened. No lights or beeps.
I unplugged the jumper and it does the same thing as what is in the video.

Naza nogo (1 min 24 sec)
_OZ_ is offline Find More Posts by _OZ_