HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 25, 2013, 10:03 PM
Half way there
USA, FL, Ocoee
Joined Sep 2008
1,202 Posts
Increasing F3P in the West

I definitely would be interested in participating in indoor comps if there was some within a reasonable distance and know a few others close to me that would too. Currently my indoor flying is in the shop by myself. Probably not news to most but the weather in the US affords more outdoor flying opportunities and that's one reason why F3P isn't as popular here.
I agree. We need some official stimulation on the matter. I think it has potential to gain in popularity. Even more so than F3A. F3A is kinda stagnant and I think cost is a big part of that. Climate control, no wind and reduced cost could entice others. Having a state-of-the-art ship for less than the price of a good used car is one of the things that has recently drawn me to F3P. Now we just need the right leadership (AMA SIG).
bill clark is offline Find More Posts by bill clark
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts