Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:46 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyman923 View Post
+1000
Just remember that without NP, HP, HK, and a handful of these other low priced vendors, most of us wouldn't be in this hobby in the first place.

I would bet that if just these few key players (HK, NP, HP) went south tomorrow, the price of motors and Lipos would double overnight

For that, I support NP and these lower priced vendors.
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2013, 04:19 AM
Former Futaba employee
Joined Aug 2006
1,178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcalldaylong View Post
Just remember that without NP, HP, HK, and a handful of these other low priced vendors, most of us wouldn't be in this hobby in the first place.

I would bet that if just these few key players (HK, NP, HP) went south tomorrow, the price of motors and Lipos would double overnight

For that, I support NP and these lower priced vendors.
OK lets talk about NP, last summer I purchased about 25+ Techone planes from them for around $1800+ and when I was assembling 1 of them I noticed I was missing a small parts package, probally around a $3 parts pack and got nothing but craap from them bouncing me from 1 agent to another like others have had to deal with and then telling me about not having the parts pack available but telling me I could ship the kit back at my expense and they would send another kit out? HUH say what?? and had the same BS treatment from HP on orders from them.

Lets face it this scamming sales then an increase on shipping or the spam on spam threads they love to do is really low and dirty.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1545379

No thanks I'll quit the hobby before I order from NP or HP again.
keyman923 is offline Find More Posts by keyman923
Last edited by keyman923; Feb 15, 2013 at 04:39 AM.