HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 21, 2005, 09:44 PM
Joined Feb 2005
52 Posts
R/C World of Planes=A++++++

In a world of overpriced hobby superstores or just plain old internet scams it is refreshing to find an online hobby storethat goes above and beyond your expectaions. I read another thread regarding this vendor and took a chance. I ordered a Himax motor. An hour later the OWNER CALLS ME to tell me that I could save money by shipping it differently since I lived relatively close. An hour. My motor was already boxed and ready to ship an hour after doing an online order. All I can say is wow. Highly reccomended..that is if the motor actually gets here....LOL.
A+++++++++++++
dondo is offline Find More Posts by dondo
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2005, 10:27 PM
I Need help. Dont sell!
Joined Aug 2004
168 Posts
Prices look good but selection is limited on brands they carry. Website is rough too. Sorry but I'm spoiled lol! They would get my cash if tomorrow if they had an Astro 010 listed...... Happy to hear about the killer CS though!

Lorddrek
Lorddrek is offline Find More Posts by Lorddrek
Old Feb 21, 2005, 11:07 PM
Joined Feb 2005
52 Posts
Lordrek, give him a call, he seems willing to carry what people want as opposed to the other way around.
Old Feb 25, 2005, 12:22 AM
Joined Feb 2005
52 Posts
Received my motor today in the mail and I am incredibly happy about the purchase. That and a handwritten thanks on my receipt from the owner. This guy has my business. A+