HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2014, 05:18 PM
United States, CA, San Luis Obispo
Joined Aug 2006
1,610 Posts
I still like to have some differential and rudder to coordinate my turns. More diff and rudder in slower flight, less diff and rudder in faster flight. I am specifically speaking about the different flight modes.

For TD/F3J models, I have a hard time finding a "wrong" setting, because the models are so darned easy to fly. Maybe this thread should be called "Setting up your model for good handling?"

I think we talked about this in the other thread, but I like to try to keep all of my flight controls "pure" in their axes. Aileron stick gives pure roll, elevator gives pure pitch and rudder gives nice linear rudder. I do like to "soften" my controls around neutral by using exponential. This is expecially true in speed mode for F3B, where I want to make small corrections on course without over controlling.

-Aaron
Avaldes is online now Find More Posts by Avaldes
to remove ads between posts