SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 06, 2013, 01:18 PM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,560 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster232 View Post
Excellent. The video was of a very spirited flight plus it had a nice camera shot of you and your friend at the flight line. Well done! You also kept the video length to about 3 minutes. I hate being asked to watch a 13 minute video and the first three minutes is of the plane sitting on the ground doing nothing.
Prof100 is offline Find More Posts by Prof100
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2013, 01:35 PM
United States, MI, Parchment
Joined May 2004
1,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster232 View Post
I added some titles
Thanks, now I know that it's the rolling circles that I don't get along with very well.
Sideslip is online now Find More Posts by Sideslip
Old Nov 06, 2013, 02:34 PM
Fly it like you hate it!
United States, TX, Orange
Joined Oct 2013
98 Posts
Buster what did you use as you background music? I could really use that in my headphones when i fly!
Sacman31 is offline Find More Posts by Sacman31
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:03 PM
Germany, NDS, Walsrode
Joined Aug 2007
11 Posts
Hi, did my Maiden flight yesterday
this bird fly´s like a dream, had a 4000 6s lipo installed which was about 12-14 min. flying time.

Name: 2013-11-05 16.11.30.jpg
Views: 126
Size: 305.1 KB
Description:

sorry, no video at the time
Greetings from Germany
hueyride is offline Find More Posts by hueyride
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:15 PM
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined May 2010
388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacman31 View Post
Buster what did you use as you background music? I could really use that in my headphones when i fly!
Cloverland by Ki:Theory. It came with the GoPro app. but you can also get it from iTunes store
buster232 is offline Find More Posts by buster232
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:16 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,353 Posts
Quote:
Cloverland Ki:Theory

You beat me to it. LOL
SkylineFlyer is offline Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:28 PM
Fly it like you hate it!
Joined Oct 2013
98 Posts
Thanks guys! I always love new flying music! there is one that i havent been able to figure out yet tho. This is one of my favorite Vids on the YouTube....
Markus Rummer 4D-flight !!! Verstellpropeller am Elektrofliegertreffen Rothenburg ob der Tauber 2012 (5 min 11 sec)
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:30 PM
Fly it like you hate it!
Joined Oct 2013
98 Posts
If you think this is just another 3Din video.....wait till about 1:45!
Old Nov 06, 2013, 03:55 PM
Kent, WA
United States, WA, Kent
Joined Oct 2012
76 Posts
Quote:
Thanks guys! I always love new flying music! there is one that i havent been able to figure out yet tho. This is one of my favorite Vids on the YouTube.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AkKQmDgOV8
According to my Shazam app on my phone, the music is HasenChat Music Female Hip Hop Part 3.

And yeah, great video!
GoodnNuff is offline Find More Posts by GoodnNuff
Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:26 PM
What Goes Up Must Come Down
United States, NJ
Joined Jan 2013
649 Posts
Here's one of my favorite music sound tracks for flying....too bad it doesn't end well for th Icon A5.

Icon A5 Crash.MP4 (7 min 58 sec)
PRNDL is offline Find More Posts by PRNDL
Last edited by PRNDL; Nov 06, 2013 at 04:37 PM.
Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:27 PM
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Joined Sep 2004
229 Posts
hey just wanted to share my experience thus far. I actually havn't got to fly this thing yet as my motor was also chirping loudly and cutting out after just a little throttle. I have some video me and a buddy took this morning of the "maiden"

I was on the phone to horizon tech while at the field and I was told they would look into it and get back to me. I don't have any large controllers or motors to swap to TS, but frankly I shouldn't have to. Hopefully horizon will "look into it" for me quickly so I can get my $400 piece of foam flying.

Eflite Carbon Z Cub Motor issues (1 min 0 sec)
gerg is offline Find More Posts by gerg
Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:36 PM
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Oct 2012
513 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg View Post
hey just wanted to share my experience thus far. I actually havn't got to fly this thing yet as my motor was also chirping loudly and cutting out after just a little throttle. I have some video me and a buddy took this morning of the "maiden"

I was on the phone to horizon tech while at the field and I was told they would look into it and get back to me. I don't have any large controllers or motors to swap to TS, but frankly I shouldn't have to. Hopefully horizon will "look into it" for me quickly so I can get my $400 piece of foam flying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hf4SyKNc2Y
I had the same problem with my cub and it turned out to be a bad esc. I don't know your situation but i just brought it in to my LHS and they gave me a new esc right there no problems. Hopefully horizon gets it figured out soon so you can get it out flying.
Watts cooking is offline Find More Posts by Watts cooking
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:38 PM
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Oct 2003
63 Posts
One in stock at my LHS

Just thought I would let anyone interested know that I saw a BNF version in stock at my LHS. It was all I could do not to buy another one!! LOL!! Not sure if they would ship it, but it is located at the Hobby Town in Mason, Ohio.
Bogietrim is offline Find More Posts by Bogietrim
Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:40 PM
What Goes Up Must Come Down
United States, NJ
Joined Jan 2013
649 Posts
Here's another good one with a real feel good story from the Neat Fair.

http://youtu.be/oFuWCTu1XFE
PRNDL is offline Find More Posts by PRNDL
Old Nov 06, 2013, 04:48 PM
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Joined Sep 2004
229 Posts
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerg View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hf4SyKNc2Y
I had the same problem with my cub and it turned out to be a bad esc. I don't know your situation but i just brought it in to my LHS and they gave me a new esc right there no problems. Hopefully horizon gets it figured out soon so you can get it out flying.
Yah I hope so too. Turns out I manage the LHS and that's what horizon told me. And I don't have another ESC on the shelf right now. Guess it's a waiting game.

Cheers
gerg is offline Find More Posts by gerg