HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 17, 2013, 01:02 PM
Harold
United States, OK, Davis
Joined Feb 2010
132 Posts
jc, scale, as to be a ex marine,i am not,i did not last long enough to say i was a ex ,i was in long enough to say i was there,paris is no paradise and if you dount make the cut you are not a marine but when you cant sine your name then the D.Is will make sure you can on exit,,i dount remember the term that was applied to me,i went and signed papers and was told to go home,i was 18 and im 35 know,still not sure of what kind of discharge it was,
bigfoot3387 is offline Find More Posts by bigfoot3387
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2013, 01:06 PM
Harold
United States, OK, Davis
Joined Feb 2010
132 Posts
is this what you needed to know JC
Old Feb 17, 2013, 02:39 PM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,979 Posts
Anyhow, I won't tolerate bullying when I see it. We can all get our point across without ramming it down someone's throat.

If they can't understand, move on.....and they didn't just 'win'.....you did.

Bullying is a way of life...it's how incompetent people get things they want..

They are very difficult to 're-program', so wasting my time trying isn't something I do.

I don't much believe in learning disabilities ,although I know they exist......I believe you can do a capital "I" as well as a small one, and commas and periods are relatively easy.....seems to me words are rollin' before common sense gets engaged.

Uh oh- did I say that out loud ?/
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 17, 2013, 09:00 PM
# Scale is a way of life
United States, CA, Orange
Joined Apr 2010
2,012 Posts
OK bigfoot3387, thanks for clearing that up, Koodos for giving it a try.

My oldest Son is currently at Fort Sill, 5th week in Basic, Just him joining has made us proud. Hoping to come down there for the graduation.

Earl,, we all do our best with what God gave us
scale_only is offline Find More Posts by scale_only
Old Feb 17, 2013, 09:49 PM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
8,979 Posts
Scale_only -proud of your son, too !

My next door neighbor's son just reupped...He's thinking of making a career of it.
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 18, 2013, 01:35 AM
Addiction Defined
United States, CA, Simi Valley
Joined Nov 2011
302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne View Post
lol what is going on in this thread? THis was in response to me (??) I agree with your statement but why in response to me?
Honestly, I have no idea. I don't have any idea how I hit quote on your post. That's my bad for sure. So my apologies.
mx_ata2d is offline Find More Posts by mx_ata2d
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 18, 2013, 01:40 AM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx_ata2d View Post
Honestly, I have no idea. I don't have any idea how I hit quote on your post. That's my bad for sure. So my apologies.

lol no issues done that been there ha ha ha

I did agree with your post though
johnbyrne is online now Find More Posts by johnbyrne
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:59 AM
Harold
United States, OK, Davis
Joined Feb 2010
132 Posts
my dad was stationed at fort sill,when i was young,i hope all the best for your son,
Old Feb 19, 2013, 08:09 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,038 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMorgan View Post
Clearly states that if he had not been in the corps he would not be as far as he is.

The bashing, called for or not, should be expected
. Happens all the time on this site. Usually in a thread about a deal that has gone wrong.
It may be 'expected,' but it in no way should be tolerated.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Feb 20, 2013, 05:51 PM
D W
I love you man.
United States, NY, Pelham
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
It may be 'expected,' but it in no way should be tolerated.
Bullying should not be tolerated.

I'd argue that spelling THAT bad should not be tolerated either. Bigfoot, you don't seem to be making much of an effort. No spell check available?

I wouldn't have bullied you or confronted you in the thread at all. Honestly I wouldn't even have read much of your post. I wouldn't have been able to. Perhaps it's some type of learning disability that I have, so don't hate, but I have trouble deciphering poorly written and for that matter, poorly punctuated posts.
D W is online now Find More Posts by D W
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:51 PM
Waiting for the paint to dry.
Pasadena Maryland
Joined Oct 2009
1,233 Posts
Chances are he is using voice recognition on a smartphone and just doesn't want to worry about cleaning it up.
It is odd to me though that rudeness and higher intelligence seem to go hand in hand from time to time in here.
ctrout is offline Find More Posts by ctrout
Old Feb 20, 2013, 07:56 PM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrout View Post
Chances are he is using voice recognition on a smartphone and just doesn't want to worry about cleaning it up.
It is odd to me though that rudeness and higher intelligence seem to go hand in hand from time to time in here.
Nah. Can't be. Voice recognition would make the "i" capital and wouldn't spell don't "dount".
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:21 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,038 Posts
Yep. Voice recognition would spell correctly; though misuse homonyms.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Feb 20, 2013, 09:37 PM
Harold
United States, OK, Davis
Joined Feb 2010
132 Posts
you guys just keep it up, why, say i dount use spell check and im using voice recognition, the only thing i use is spell check,and i can read good,so when you guys post something i can copy and paste it,you also say i dount try, dw why would you attack me,you can say anything you want but,by putting my name in your post its personal,and any reference to me would also be,i dount think there is a rule on here for spelling,but i do think there is for your post,for the first time ever ,lets see what the report button does,
Old Feb 20, 2013, 09:47 PM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot3387 View Post
you guys just keep it up, why, say i dount use spell check and im using voice recognition, the only thing i use is spell check,and i can read good,so when you guys post something i can copy and paste it,you also say i dount try, dw why would you attack me,you can say anything you want but,by putting my name in your post its personal,and any reference to me would also be,i dount think there is a rule on here for spelling,but i do think there is for your post,for the first time ever ,lets see what the report button does,
Sorry. I can't understand this. I've tried.