SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 06, 2012, 12:29 PM
Constant edits for autocorrect
United States, MI
Joined Jul 2012
122 Posts
BNF comes with a charger, 2 batteries and the heli for $149
rallykid is offline Find More Posts by rallykid
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2012, 01:42 PM
Micro Boat Forum Founder
boredom.is.me's Avatar
United States, GA, Buford
Joined Nov 2007
6,521 Posts
That's funny. I guessed I missed it on the product page.
boredom.is.me is offline Find More Posts by boredom.is.me
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RFD900 Case
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 02:21 PM
Registered User
Sweden
Joined Jan 2010
567 Posts
I wonder if the msr transmitter would work with this? Should be the same number of channels, right?
sandos is offline Find More Posts by sandos
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:10 PM
"Unappreciative tosser"
eltreato's Avatar
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Oct 2011
567 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandos View Post
I wonder if the msr transmitter would work with this? Should be the same number of channels, right?
Wrong, it says you need at least a dx4e. This will give you idle up and throttle hold for doing 3D.
eltreato is offline Find More Posts by eltreato
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:11 PM
Registered User
United States, TX, Belton
Joined Sep 2009
138 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandos View Post
I wonder if the msr transmitter would work with this? Should be the same number of channels, right?
Doubtful...the msr is a 4 channel FP heli and the nCPx Is 6 channel CP heli .
PKM_Heliman is offline Find More Posts by PKM_Heliman
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:23 PM
The Sweet Aroma of 92 Octane
electricrc68's Avatar
United States, PA, Downingtown
Joined May 2011
4,408 Posts
Hmm now im thinking....maybe i can get this as my first heli instead of a coax or FP? I fly micro planes at the moment but was hesitant to get into helis...until now.
electricrc68 is offline Find More Posts by electricrc68
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:31 PM
Registered User
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
Very interesting!

But, as usually happens with Blade, overpriced. 3 in 1 for $65 is too much, for example.

Iīm want to buy the WLtoys copy for fifty bucks.
flyerinside is offline Find More Posts by flyerinside
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:32 PM
Registered User
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricrc68 View Post
Hmm now im thinking....maybe i can get this as my first heli instead of a coax or FP? I fly micro planes at the moment but was hesitant to get into helis...until now.
Go for the V911 as first heli.
flyerinside is offline Find More Posts by flyerinside
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 03:45 PM
Registered User
Spain, CL, Valladolid
Joined Oct 2011
203 Posts
Somebody has played too much with the photography model




flyerinside is offline Find More Posts by flyerinside
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:09 PM
The Sweet Aroma of 92 Octane
electricrc68's Avatar
United States, PA, Downingtown
Joined May 2011
4,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
Go for the V911 as first heli.
Well im not too fond of any company except horizon so...
electricrc68 is offline Find More Posts by electricrc68
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:15 PM
Registered User
lkagan's Avatar
United States, FL, Boynton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
392 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akmoose43 View Post
A Nano CP would be a fun little toy, (which I would have to buy), but I would like to see something between a Blade130X and a Blade 300.
Wouldn't a Trex 250 be exactly that? Or were you hoping for a bit smaller.
lkagan is offline Find More Posts by lkagan
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:22 PM
Constant edits for autocorrect
United States, MI
Joined Jul 2012
122 Posts
CP will work as a first heli but has a steep learning curve. I started with an MCX2 and still fly them inside on rainy days and when it is cold. They are still fun around the house. I went to a 120SR which I hated for the pendulum effect and sold. Next is an MSRX for me which I have flown many times but do not own. I probably could have started with the MSRX and been fine but I wanted something really tame for indoor. Until now the choices were MSRX and MCPX and I ways recommended the MSRX for anyone with flight experience getting into helis over the MCPX. Now that this smaller CP is coming we will have to see how it does to see if that opinion changes. Might not be a bad starter but again, CP is a lot more difficult to fly when starting out even coming from huge fixed wing experience.
rallykid is offline Find More Posts by rallykid
Last edited by rallykid; Sep 06, 2012 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 05:24 PM
The Sweet Aroma of 92 Octane
electricrc68's Avatar
United States, PA, Downingtown
Joined May 2011
4,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallykid View Post
CP will work as a first heli but has a steep learning curve. I started with an MCX2 and still fly them inside on rainy days and when it is cold. They are still fun around the house. I went to a 120SR which I hated for the pendulum effect and sold. Next is an MSRX for me which I have flown many times but do not own. I probably could have started with the MSRX and been fine but I wanted something really tame for indoor. Until now the choices were MSRX and MCPX and I ways recommended the MSRX for anyone with flight experience getting into helis over the MCPX. Now that this smaller CP is coming we will have to see how it does to see if that opinion changes. Might not be a bad starter but again, CP is a lot more difficult to fly when starting out even coming from huge fixed wing experience.
Thanks. But you know, i have all winter to practice since i can practice indoors slowly with this heli, and airplane flying practically is done for me in the winter because of the cold...think i will take my chances when it comes out.
electricrc68 is offline Find More Posts by electricrc68
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 05:49 PM
Constant edits for autocorrect
United States, MI
Joined Jul 2012
122 Posts
There are always sims available too to help get you ready for when it drops at your LHS.
rallykid is offline Find More Posts by rallykid
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 06, 2012, 06:04 PM
Gettin back into it!!
Giovanni Day's Avatar
KY
Joined Apr 2002
489 Posts
Those blades look to be cut off MCPx blades. Notice the paint pattern is not complete and the tips are square. They probably do not have the blades for this bird back from manufacturing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerinside View Post
Somebody has played too much with the photography model
Giovanni Day is offline Find More Posts by Giovanni Day
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cool Walkera MiNi CP - Smallest 100 sized 3D helicopter zadaw Micro Helis 5749 Today 11:09 AM
Discussion is there anything better than mcpx v2 at same or smaller size? Legendary_Agent 3D Electric Heli Flying 33 Feb 24, 2012 09:46 PM
Question Whatís Better than a Blade CP and Smaller than a Trex? HavingFun2002 Micro Helis 74 Mar 05, 2006 06:07 PM