SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 23, 2012, 07:17 AM
Joined Apr 2011
103 Posts
Discussion
Help finding Video

A few months back a video was posted of an FPV quad carrying a machine gun. The video showed the quad shooting targets on a hillside, plus flying the quad into a car for explosion inside the car.

I think it was a Russian company developing the weapon.

I have searched for the video to no avail. Any help is appreciated in posting a link to it.

Thanks,

Hector
texasdrifters is online now Find More Posts by texasdrifters
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 23, 2012, 08:19 AM
Member #1
Australia, NSW, Picnic Point
Joined Aug 2011
6,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdrifters View Post
A few months back a video was posted of an FPV quad carrying a machine gun. The video showed the quad shooting targets on a hillside, plus flying the quad into a car for explosion inside the car.

I think it was a Russian company developing the weapon.

I have searched for the video to no avail. Any help is appreciated in posting a link to it.

Thanks,

Hector
It's a fake video, but it's posted in the Aussie FPV thread at the moment. May be a page back or two.
Teamsherman is offline Find More Posts by Teamsherman
Old Aug 23, 2012, 08:20 AM
Member #1
Australia, NSW, Picnic Point
Joined Aug 2011
6,901 Posts
Here you go Enjoy!
Teamsherman is offline Find More Posts by Teamsherman
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:16 AM
Joined Apr 2011
103 Posts
thanks,

That is the one...

Hector
texasdrifters is online now Find More Posts by texasdrifters
Old Aug 23, 2012, 11:24 AM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
By the way, this vid is by FPV russia, sponsored by Call of Duty. Its not anything military, its just showing what big game companies are capable of building and will probably release this drone on next CAD.
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo