United States, VA, Williamsburg
Joined May 2012
1,378 Posts
John Salt's website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_ View Post
http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/DFC.html

This gentleman explains it better.

I sound like an idiot when I try to explain stuff.
John Salt's website is a great resource & the 1st place I went to when I started this hobby a few years back. I bought a couple of his ebooks, specifically the one on the Blade 120SR, my 1st single rotor helo. He leans heavily towards DSM2/DSMX (Spektrum/JR) products and very little towards other protocols. At least that was the case when I started reading his pages but I haven't been to them lately.

But he really knows his stuff, not only about helos, but about the entire spectrum from batteries to controllers. I'd advise anyone just starting out to go thru his entire list of reviews and advice. It's a great starting point for the hobby of RC helos. Great find Steve on the DFC heads.
Don
hifinsword is offline Find More Posts by hifinsword
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
Joined Aug 2014
2 Posts
Thanks Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_ View Post
Welcome to the forum, and our addiction.

My first helicopter was a smaller version of your current bird.

It's almost been two years, and I remember the first hover vividly.

This is the first link that Google gave me, and the V913 manual popped up in PDF format.

You need a functional PDF reader to open the file. Most use Adobe Reader, but you can also use Foxit.

http://www.rchelicoptershop.nl/handl...ing-manual.pdf

I'm not sure how much the manual will help you.

If you really want to be a V913 expert, read this entire thread.
5thconcept is offline Find More Posts by 5thconcept