SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 16, 2014, 02:19 AM
Christchurch, New Zealand
Joined Mar 2005
20 Posts
Buzzing through earplugs?

I'm using the video out USB cable (bought from the Mobius website) to connect the Mobius camera to a 600mw tx Immersion RC (UNO5800 V2 5.8GHz RX, fatshark goggles Base model with ear phones).

The plan is to add this setup to a glider to use for thermal soaring and will install an L1D vario. I would like to hear the airflow noise and the vario, so I have wired up a Tiny Mic v2 using the power, ground and white audio cable from the TX. Power for the camera will come from a separate bec, for now the camera is running off it's internal battery to keep things simple.

I am receiving a good picture from the camera but hearing a buzzing noise through the earphone. The buzzing starts only when I turn on the camera, if the whole system is on and the camera off, no buzzing.
I have tried all three ground wires coming out of the camera mini usb cable but no joy. Any help to get rid of the buzzing would be appreciated
Cheers
Paul
PAUL NZ is offline Find More Posts by PAUL NZ
Last edited by PAUL NZ; Sep 17, 2014 at 07:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Joined Nov 2013
689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2239025

I need 3 testers to try it out. First 3 responses from this forum get one, I only ask you do an honest review and experiment with it to get the best results.

I'm posting this in other forums so no duplicate winners. US residents only unless you want to pay shipping.
Universal Anti Vibration Camera Mount Review
Dave Pitman is offline Find More Posts by Dave Pitman