HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 28, 2013, 02:14 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
United States, NY, Brentwood
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
Discussion
Robbe Fuji Quarter 19

It has been a very long project in addition to the others I still have. I did remove the ugly petina that some call the vintage look to keep BUT ...that's not me and by the grace of my Australian friend who remember me and found the rider. I GOT IT!!Thank you Rohan!!.
He let me have it. WOW MAN THANK YOU!!
I still need as you can see guys the roller chain(maybe a 04) I dont know an outlet or store that has it but if you do. I'm ready to order ( don't know how the chain is measure as it is a bit longer than my DWA Commando has on.
It does need the support mounts for the fairing in both sides. The flywheel, clutch and clutch bell. Screws on the top of the fork support joints. As for the rider, It was modify with a miniservo.
If anyone has any clue or guidance to where I could get the rest on Ebay or regular store. Let me know.!!

OH YEAH the wife got me to move all my stuff from the table for the holidays. IT LOOKS SO weird without my stuff on it.
malcabro racer is offline Find More Posts by malcabro racer
Last edited by malcabro racer; Jan 29, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2013, 02:24 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
I did also forgot one of the long exhaust pipes not the bend one at the exhaust end but the straight one. The exhaust port instead of the muffler in the engine area that quite is similar to the one on my Kyosho sidecar 750 but I guess that during that time in the 1970's for this bike it was chop to fit.
I'll be back once I get the laptop fix. My 2 year old slap the living crap of the keyboard and left us without it for almost 2 months now.
Thanks to the library computer room, I have access.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...1482662&page=3
Old Jan 28, 2013, 04:16 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by malcabro racer View Post
It has been a very long project in addition to the others I still have. I did remove the ugly petina that some call the vintage look to keep BUT ...that's not me and by the grace of my Australian friend who remember me and found the rider. I GOT IT!!Thank you Rohan!!.
He let me have it. WOW MAN THANK YOU!!
I still need as you can see guys the roller chain(maybe a 04) I dont know an outlet or store that has it but if you do. I'm ready to order ( don't know how is measure as it a bit longer that the DWA Commando.
It does need the support mounts for the fairing in both sides. The flywheel, clutch and clutch bell. Screws on the top of the fork support joints. As for the rider, It was modify with a miniservo. If any has any clue or guidence to where i Could get the rest on Ebay or regular store. Let me know.!!

OH YEAH the wife got me to move all my stuff from the table. IT LOOKS SO weird without my stuff on it.
Looking very nice mate, you have done a good job so far, look forward to see it finished.
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:44 AM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
Is time consuming. Cash willing and finding the missing parts, anything is possible.

Most important is the manual that came with the bike. Got to find a way to get a perfect copy made as it came from the original or even better get the original.
Last edited by malcabro racer; Jan 29, 2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old Feb 03, 2013, 03:46 PM
Joined Oct 2012
95 Posts
Looks nice! Wow nice n shinny, love to get mine looking like that.if you find a parts bike I could use a better fuel tank n windshield. I know a guy overseas thats got one nib also a dash 750 side car nib , but only big $ would make him part from them. ( he's got my number if price comes down)
Rcmoto is online now Find More Posts by Rcmoto
Old Feb 04, 2013, 06:18 PM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
I peeled some of the skin of my left hand with the constant use of soap and hot water till my hands cracked and I started breeding.
Still It was a fun project disassembling as much as I could and finding how it was put together. I had to leave the gear shafts on.
I could not get the pinion off either, that tiny screw on it was already damage. I thought of soldering a hex tip but I wasn't ready at that stage yet. I was eager to start polishing but after I finish with that process. I took apart my 4000 Series Dremel tool and accidentaly 2 wires came loose and I don't know where are they supposed to be solder. There is always something.!!

WOW ....A Robbe fuji 19 in box? and a dash 750? huh...!!! I say 5000 Euros a pop.? I'm kidding

My fuji 19's rider mechanism is very different from others I have seen before. How is yours set up.?
Last edited by malcabro racer; Feb 04, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 08:13 AM
Nitro! collect them all.
Joined Jan 2008
246 Posts
If you gonna clean your bike use regular dishwashing liquid soap, a tooth brush, hot water and a powder called " bar keepers friend " is a non abrasive powder that cleanses, removes rust and polishes for 2 bucks at Home Depot.
The 14" storage organizers are very handy. They are about $4 U.S. each.

I also got a lot of long Q-tips from a Vaginacologist office. ( I swiped them) they are good to get well inside that box and remove that gooey stuff
Last edited by malcabro racer; Feb 05, 2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:33 PM
Joined Oct 2012
95 Posts
Ima send you mine to clean please send it back complete. Lol, I think these bikes look better without fairing, or maybe just cause its not hideing the cool looking engine gearbox exhaust.
Old Feb 07, 2013, 09:38 PM
Joined Oct 2012
95 Posts
I have a spare rider leg "thigh" would trade someone for windshield , don't know if that worth posting in classifieds? Long shot .
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:19 PM
Joined Oct 2011
160 Posts
Wow!! ������ awesome bike
htmlhuh is offline Find More Posts by htmlhuh
Old Feb 10, 2013, 11:20 PM
Joined Oct 2011
160 Posts
The squares are supposed to be thumbs ups that I have on my phones keyboard. I guess this forum doesn't support my emoji. Just wanted to clear that up so no one thought I was using foul language!
htmlhuh is offline Find More Posts by htmlhuh