HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2012, 11:24 AM
polarisdave
saskatoon
Joined Apr 2008
157 Posts
Discussion
aquadeep?

I wanted to try to send aquadeep a PM but it would not letm. I would like to talk to him about buying some wtc components. does any one have a way to contact him?? please and thank you.
POLARISDAVE is offline Find More Posts by POLARISDAVE
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2012, 01:06 PM
jim
United States, AL, Bessemer
Joined Jan 2005
322 Posts
Dont!!!
spongjim is offline Find More Posts by spongjim
Old Dec 07, 2012, 01:14 PM
polarisdave
saskatoon
Joined Apr 2008
157 Posts
Can yoiu explain? I am not aware of any issues around him. I would like some more information please. this guys seems to know his stuff and I wanted some advice. I dont want to step on any toes though, this site rocks and I always tell my co-workers and friends how friendly you guys are and how helpful everyone is. so please expand on the dont comment please. thanks Dave from saskatoon.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 09:07 PM
jim
Joined Jan 2005
322 Posts

Old Dec 08, 2012, 05:05 AM
polarisdave
saskatoon
Joined Apr 2008
157 Posts
ouch

wow what happend? I had a simular failure on my sub, mine actually caught fire and sank, I will try to show some pics. Im trying to avoid stuff like that again.ay least I was able to recover my sub and no damage to the sub its self,I wish I had it on video when it blew the conning tower off and and caught fire and sank, all the while going full speed into a crash dive.dam water was cold as hell it was sept. long weekend.but if your pics show the design of aquadeep is a failure then thanks for the heads up.Dave from Stoon
Old Dec 08, 2012, 07:27 AM
Shanghai'd Expat
Xiaoshan, China
Joined Jun 2006
4,591 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, I think he's banned for life here but you may get lucky over on the RCU forum. It appears to be the only place he's still allowed to post.
herrmill is offline Find More Posts by herrmill
Old Dec 08, 2012, 01:02 PM
jim
Joined Jan 2005
322 Posts
Old Dec 08, 2012, 01:08 PM
polarisdave
saskatoon
Joined Apr 2008
157 Posts
reason for ban?

can any one explain why he was banned? I would like to know in case I want to deal with him. is he a cheat liar etc?? Im having problem find materials here for wtc and I am tryingg to find alternate things, more likely than not I will contact caswell industry and order wtc but I have to save up to get them. I have a total of 6 subs in my work shop 1 is operational the others are still in box mode lol.
Old Dec 08, 2012, 05:12 PM
jim
Joined Jan 2005
322 Posts
He was banned because he likes to argue . He ruffled alot of peoples feathers. Pictures should answer question about workmanship.
Old Dec 11, 2012, 04:33 PM
Wichita, Kansas
Joined Jan 2004
276 Posts
stay as far away from him as you can....run, don't walk! Go straight to Mike & Dave. Save yourself the headaches and trouble!
ThorDesign is offline Find More Posts by ThorDesign
Old Dec 12, 2012, 06:42 AM
Man from Atlantis
London
Joined Nov 2003
905 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by POLARISDAVE View Post
I had a simular failure on my sub, mine actually caught fire and sank. Im trying to avoid stuff like that again.

Good example of what happens when a controller goes short circuit and you haven't fitted a fuse. Also avoid those blue ESC's, they're crap.
Sub culture is offline Find More Posts by Sub culture
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:34 PM
BabyBootLegger
United States, CA, Alameda
Joined Nov 2010
656 Posts
Mine took a crap, too.
sunworksco is offline Find More Posts by sunworksco