HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 02, 2012, 01:50 AM
Master
Weilbach, Germany
Joined May 2001
2,467 Posts
Discussion
No-Cal Pilots

My Great Planes/Electrifly Tiger Moth only lasted one flight. In the gentlest of turns it folded its wings and was wrecked in the subsequent plummet to earth.

I kept the profile pilots. I now want to use one of them in a HET-RC Keith Rider Jackrabbit, but despite spending 3 days turning my house upside down, I can't find them.

Does anyone have a scan of these fine fellows or, failing that, any other scale looking profile pilot's head ?

Many thanks !

Chris P
ChrisP is offline Find More Posts by ChrisP
to remove ads between posts