SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 24, 2014, 03:59 PM
GSMB Member
United States, NJ, Howell
Joined Mar 2008
1,841 Posts
Hey Tom, and all

Last I left off was trimming. I only have the white foam used to pack computers, which I gather is not really waterproof. I've been keeping an eye out for the blue stuff and nothing so far. And I don't want to buy an 8 foot sheet of it from Lowe's. And if I use the white foam, I'll have do it at all over again with the blue foam.

Since I left off I replaced the flooring in three rooms, painted the walls and new trim. I also have a Dumas PT from the 80's I started to convert into a post WWII fishing boat. And someone gave me a 45" Dumas fiberglass deepvee hull that I'm hope to put a big brushless motor in. It's cold and snowy here in New Jersey so I have time to finish trimming the Marlin before we have nice weather.
ken_nj is online now Find More Posts by ken_nj
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2014, 09:27 AM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2011
436 Posts
Ken,
I pm'd you. I can get some foam for you if you need it. Got to see more of this sub!
Peace,
Tom
tchalfant is online now Find More Posts by tchalfant